Liked

Re: bareback or not...

Look!
    The plane, the plane...

No Platformed
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by arsenal View Post
    Well Stevie it's not fantasy if It's true and it could be spelt cum.
    As Pontius Pilate said, what is truth?

Liked

Yes and I believe he invented Pilates too. I may be wrong.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

i know of no gay couples that are monogamous or enjoy sex with one another if they have been together for more than 3 or so years....

5. User who gave Like to post:

maump (September 14th, 2022)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by latintopxxx View Post
    i know of no gay couples that are monogamous or enjoy sex with one another if they have been together for more than 3 or so years....
    Well, you do now.

Jai and I have been in a monogamous relationship for 6-1/2 years now and enjoy sex as much now as when we first met...maybe more.

To your point, most gay relationships seem to fall apart after 2 years or so for the very reasons you mentioned. If one or both of the people in the relationship isn't being fulfilled (sexually) it would only make sense that they would part ways.

I enjoyed 15 years of Butterfly life in Thailand to the max. Seriously, no regrets whatsoever...hundreds of boys (if not more)...loved the thrill of the chase...spontaneity...variety, etc., but there comes a time (at least for me there did) where I wanted something more.

All of my expat friends over here are unhitched butterfly's. Some seem content with their lifestyles, and some seem discontent and bored. I guess it's just a matter of each person finding what works best for them.

7. 4 Users gave Like to post:

Oliver2 (October 3rd, 2020), pasiontop (December 12th, 2020), Smiles (October 3rd, 2020), splinter1949 (October 3rd, 2020)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Dodger View Post
    I'm trying to figure out where I fit in your description.

I'm definitely one of those "romantic ones" you mentioned (no doubt about that) and wouldn't enjoy life any other way. I also enjoy bareback sex, as does my boyfriend, and wouldn't have that any other way either. So I guess I'm not sure what your point is.

If I went back to wearing my butterfly wings I'd have to start wearing a condom again, and frankly, sex would not be nearly as fulfilling.

Short-time sex with working-boys is great fun...no doubt about that, but enjoying sex with someone I'm intimate with is always 100 times better.

Sometimes I wonder if guys who have never enjoyed romance in a relationship before really knew what "Great Sex" was all about. Hell, the very first ingredient to great sex, before you even drop your drawers, is "Romance". Now, you might ask, how does one get romantic with a working-boy? Well, you could start by viewing him as a "Person" versus a "Whore". Believe me, fucking a "person" is uniquely different than fucking a whore...just take my word for it. It also helps if you can dig deep inside yourself and find just a nugget of compassion for him. If you don't know why you should bother doing these things - then you also don't know what you're missing.
    Thank you for your advice. Maybe one day I will try something different. But now I really prefer boys to fuck me (or sometimes fuck them), just for the pleasure.
    I am sure that you have good fun with your partner but on my side I simply could not stay with the same boy more than very short time. Its a question of taste.

9. User who gave Like to post:

Dodger (October 4th, 2020)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by goodtimeth View Post
    To do it without condom is my choice and the boys I take are nearly always ok with it. Probably they can have more pleasure like this too, and its more natural.
    Do you also ask the boy to cum inside you? or do you prefer to look how he cums outside?

No Platformed
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by goodtimeth View Post
    I am sure that you have good fun with your partner but on my side I simply could not stay with the same boy more than very short time. Its a question of taste.
    As RuPaul says, if you can’t love yourself how can you love somebody else?

On the other hand I’ve long believed that being childless gives couples the opportunity to explore options other than the heterosexual monogamy model for relationships - hence “open” relationships, throuples, polyamory- the whole gamut of relationship possibilities.

Liked

Guys, for centuries philosophers have been musing about the difference about "love" and "lust" and the relationship between the two. I doubt if we will solve the debate here!

I do agree totally with Dodger that those who scorn "human mating" for the sheer pleasure of orgasm are missing out on a totally different and much more interesting experience. Why not order a blow-up sex doll instead? Or jack-off in the comfort of your bed without all the muss and fuss and expense?

None of us will ever quite solve this mystery but I can observe that most males seem mature over the years from wanting to fuck anything that breathes to becoming slightly more introspective about the sex act.

13. User who gave Like to post:

Dodger (October 4th, 2020)

No Platformed
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Marc K
    Why not order a blow-up sex doll instead? Or jack-off in the comfort of your bed without all the muss and fuss and expense?
    I'm sure many of us are much more used to FaceTime/LINE/Skype/Zoom/Teams now, but as most of us have realised they only cater for two of the five senses. They don't satisfy our need for the taste, smell or touch of real, live human beings.

15. User who gave Like to post:

christianpfc (October 4th, 2020)