Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: bareback or not...

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Liked

Re: bareback or not...

For the 90-120 minutes or so the boy is fortunate enough to spend in my company I want him to be my friend, lover, whore, coffee mate, be interesting, find me interesting, kiss me like I'm his soul mate, smoke me to Clapham Junction and back, share sonething of himself with me, behave like a gentleman with the lovely hotel staff, make me proud to arrive and depart with him, ride the motorbike confidently and safely (not easy with my hand down.his pants), make me think that for a straight boy having sex with a man wasn't too terrible and kiss me goodbye with a nice smile.

Very rare the entire list doesn't get ticked.

2. 3 Users gave Like to post:

a447 (October 2nd, 2020), maump (September 14th, 2022), siscu58 (October 4th, 2020)

No Platformed
    Liked

Re: bareback or not...

Quote Originally Posted by arsenal View Post
    For the 90-120 minutes or so the boy is fortunate enough to spend in my company I want him to be my friend, lover, whore, coffee mate, be interesting, find me interesting, kiss me like I'm his soul mate, smoke me to Clapham Junction and back, share sonething of himself with me, behave like a gentleman with the lovely hotel staff, make me proud to arrive and depart with him, ride the motorbike confidently and safely (not easy with my hand down.his pants), make me think that for a straight boy having sex with a man wasn't too terrible and kiss me goodbye with a nice smile.

Very rare the entire list doesn't get ticked.
    Fantasy Island here I come

4. User who gave Like to post:

francois (October 4th, 2020)