Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 18 of 24 FirstFirst ... 8141516171819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: bareback or not...

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: bareback or not...

The C4 series "It's a Sin" is now on Netflix. Essential viewing for forum members.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Oliver2 View Post
    The C4 series "It's a Sin" is now on Netflix. Essential viewing for forum members.
    now? I watched it on Netflix in Thailand early last year!

I really enjoyed the series but it maybe should come with a warning for some of those reading this thread - everyone dies of AIDS from barebacking
    I can’t even be bothered to be apathetic these days!

Forum's veteran
    Liked

That's why they should watch it.

4. User who gave Like to post:

francois (February 1st, 2023)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

I dont need to watch it as I lived through the latter years of it, lost count of the number of guys I knew that ghosted from the scene BUT you seem to neglect the advances of modern medicine & science ....we are NOT in 1981...that was 1/2 decade ago...today I know positive guys who are on meds...look absolutely normal (no gaunt look, extended belly..) are undetectable & are unable to pass on the disease. Ive been barebacking for the last 7 years, thats over 2000 anal encounters...mostly with different guys...and I dont do quick fucks...I take my time...I pound it long time..my cock is up that butt for at least an hour absolute minimum...quite often longer...if i'm paying I reserve a minimum 90 minutes but often 2 hours and always want value for money which to me means making full unlimited use of his rear...
    I get tested at least 3 times a year...more often if something doesnt feel right...and to date...thankfully...im all good...and Im not circumcised which apparently puts me at a higher risk...i only top...only thing that goes near my butt is his face/tongue....this may sound like a bareback promtion..,.its not...its my reality..everyone should read up and make their own decisions...

Forum's veteran
    Liked

It's a Sin is worth watching as entertainment, sometime funny, sometimes sad. And a cute lead -actor!

I'm pleased to hear that Latin's friends are doing well. Of the two guys I know, both on medication, one has just come out of hospital following a relapse of the lung infection (TB) that he suffered when first diagnosed seven years ago. He also has other physical issues relating to walking, sight and his voice-box.

The other, diagnosed fifteen years ago and able to afford more than the basic available medication, is generally well except for the loss of teeth, weight-loss and residual fatigue.

Both of them know that they face a life-time disability, though we hope that there will be further improvements in treatment.

Some think that being hiv+ is rather like being a type 2 diabetic, like me; it's not. The sound advice for all gay men is to assume that any partner they encounter is hiv+.

7. 2 Users gave Like to post:

francois (February 1st, 2023), Ruthrieston (February 2nd, 2023)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

The sound advice for all gay men is to assume that any partner they encounter is hiv+.

Fully agree...and think about the fact that when you fuck with someone you are fucking with everyone else they have fucked too...

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Oliver2 View Post
    I could not find it on Netflix

Liked

I will be able to provide anectodal feedback on the effectiveness of bacteria prep. I have confirmed through testing, that one man who I had repeated bareback receptive sex with was infected with not chlamydia that I suspected but gonorrhea. Three the 10 day series of doxycycline revived the symptoms but they returned. Took him to the clinic, they added a shot of ceftriaxone.

I (and the other anally receptive man also on doxycycline prep) have no symptoms. When I get back to the States in a week I'll get tested and let you guys know. Also no travelers diarrhea this trip!

Sitting next to tawan writing this half drunk...
    Watching punters talk to the door wardens at 642 pm

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Mason45 View Post
    I stopped using condoms years ago as I couldn't stand the smell of burning rubber.
    U must like the smell of burning shit