Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 24 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: bareback or not...

Forum's veteran
    Liked

bareback or not...

Was triggered by a comment I made on another topic, do my fellow board members use them? or has prep revolutionised sex...as in back to the future doing it BB.

2. User who gave Like to post:

ktq (May 24th, 2020)

Liked

Re: bareback or not...

I think Asians love fucking condomless and getting bred.

- Japanese: no a single Japanese has ever asked to wear a condom. They love getting bred and they experience jizzjoy very often. Usually Japanese will come hands-free just by the feeling of my cock pumping my DNA in them.
    - Taiwanese: very similar to Japanese. Only one Taiwanese have consistently asked to wear a condom. Many also experience jizzjoy. Many asks if I'm negative after cumming in them. They will pretend they only did it with you because you are especial.
    - Hongkongers: No one ever asked for condom. Some will ask if I'm negative after the fact.
    - Chinese: I'd say ~20 will refuse to get fucked without a condom. Most love getting bred but they would pretend they only do it with you because you are especial.
    - Cambodians: they will ask for condoms at the beginning but I always ended up breeding them.
    - Vietnamese: Similar to cambodians, ask for condoms but they always ended up well-bred.
    - Burmese: same as cambodians.
    - Laos: No one asks for condoms, they love getting bred.
    - Indonesians: love getting bred. Some might mention condoms at the beginning, but always got bred.
    - Malays: I'd say ~20% will refuse to get fucked without a condom.
    - Singaporeans: I'd say 30-40% ask for a condom to get fucked.
    - Thai: I'd say 30-40% ask for a condom to get fucked. Some asked to see my PrEp before going raw.
    - Filipinos: I think they are the most consistent for asking for condoms. Usually, the ones who go raw are because they are on PrEp.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by pasiontop View Post
    I think Asians love fucking condomless and getting bred.
    Perhaps you mean fucking condomless and getting HIV/Aids?

5. 8 Users gave Like to post:

anakot (August 20th, 2023), BenCH (August 20th, 2020), billyhouston (August 20th, 2020), catawampuscat (August 22nd, 2020), christianpfc (August 20th, 2020), dab69 (August 20th, 2020), Dax (August 19th, 2020), Patanawet (August 19th, 2020)

Liked

On the other hand watching young Slavic actors going BB on Gay videos can be very engrossing. They all appear to be so healthy and happy.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by pasiontop View Post

- Thai: I'd say 30-40% ask for a condom to get fucked. Some asked to see my PrEp before going raw.
    I was actually starting to believe your estimates until I read your "Thai" line above.

100% of the Thais, as well as any other Asian I've been to bed with, practice safe sex, for the mere fact that I wouldn't have it any other way. If I ever had a boy tell me that he preferred that I didn't wear a condom, our date would have ended faster than it started, and I can't recall ever having such a request.

If, by the estimates you're providing, you're suggesting that you can "exploit" a money-boy to go BB by holding money over his head,, then I imagine if he was desperate enough he would do it.

My Thai partner and I enjoy BB sex regularly...haven't worn a condom in nearly 7 years...and don't need to. Just one of the advantages of hanging up my slut shoes.

8. 6 Users gave Like to post:

Ajax (July 11th, 2023), anakot (August 20th, 2023), BenCH (August 20th, 2020), Dax (August 20th, 2020), GerBear1958 (August 30th, 2020), ktq (November 5th, 2022)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Fifty years of hiv/AIDs, millions of deaths and countless families impoverished and we are still discussing condoms. This must be the first time that this forum has pleased the Roman Catholic Church.

10. User who gave Like to post:

BenCH (August 20th, 2020)

Liked

I would never go bb. If a guy offered to let me, I'd be like dodger and kick him out the door immediately.

Apart from guys going bb in the otot-otot sauna in KL, no guy I've ever met in all these years has ever suggested/offered bb.

Perhaps there's a little bit of fantasizing going on here.

12. 6 Users gave Like to post:

BenCH (August 20th, 2020), dab69 (August 19th, 2020), Dax (August 20th, 2020), GerBear1958 (August 30th, 2020), ktq (November 5th, 2022), Patanawet (August 19th, 2020)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

.....apologies a447....and yes there is no poetic licence being used here...but I mostly fuck bareback...am on prep and am willing to risk the vanilla variety stds....there was a stage where I actually enjoyed condoms as they slowed me down as being uncut I'm sensitive nad would cum far too quickly for my liking but like all good things as I've matured I've been able to enjoy the pleasures of life without additives...

14. 4 Users gave Like to post:

ktq (November 5th, 2022), Lovechef (August 22nd, 2020), maump (September 14th, 2022), Twinklover (May 24th, 2023)

Liked

My sample size is a lot smaller than PassionTop, but from my recent (3-4 year) experiences I have experienced a lot of what he has mentioned.
    As someone that was born in the mid 70s using condoms has always been drilled into be from an early age, so raw sex is not very easily contemplatable for me, however generation Z is a lot more careless when it comes to safer sex

Laos:
    One was a condom checker, he checked so many times to ensure that the condom was intact that it became a real pleasure killer for me.
    Another was a condom stealther, he kept trying to remove the condom from my cock without me noticing it and sit on it raw.
    Next was condoms to start, but later in the session he also tried to sit on me raw (when he wanted to cum). Needless to say I pushed him off.
    Final one was condoms to start, but later in the session when riding cowboy I noticed that he had slipped off the condom and held it in his hand. Needless to say I also pushed him off.

It should note that it was always when they were in control (e.g. riding cowboy) that they tried to pull the condom off

Khmer:
    One guy asked me did I have a condom, when I jokingly said "no" he shrugged his shoulders and bent over anyway (before anyone asks, we did use a condom)
    Another was playing with pushing my cock into his ass during foreplay, but later when it came to the deed requested a condom
    Last was a condom boy during round 1, round 2 started in the bathroom after showers and he was trying to get me to push it into him without a condom whilst brushing his teeth and admiring himself in the over sink mirror

Thai:
    One guy kept slipping off the condom and saying "oops", not sure if he was looking to be have raw sex or simply wanted the sex to stop
    Another asked me to cum on his ass and push it in during our 3rd round (maybe he knew there was little to no hope of there being much volume!)
    Took another to a short time room and we had only one condom between us (mine), during a mid sex break he took off my condom and throw it in the bin, then wanted to continue without it
    Another was on Prep and inquired to know if I was also on it so we needn't bother with condoms
    2 others brought their own condoms and 1 insisted on using his and not mine
    Buffalo me die! Send Money!

16. 4 Users gave Like to post:

ktq (November 5th, 2022), Lovechef (August 22nd, 2020), pasiontop (August 20th, 2020), Vessey (October 14th, 2020)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by latintopxxx View Post
    .....apologies a447....and yes there is no poetic licence being used here...but I mostly fuck bareback...am on prep and am willing to risk the vanilla variety stds....there was a stage where I actually enjoyed condoms as they slowed me down as being uncut I'm sensitive nad would cum far too quickly for my liking but like all good things as I've matured I've been able to enjoy the pleasures of life without additives...
    Definitely TMI !

18. 3 Users gave Like to post:

Dax (August 20th, 2020), Lovechef (August 22nd, 2020), Oliver2 (August 20th, 2020)