Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 13 of 24 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast

Thread: bareback or not...

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: bareback or not...

Quote Originally Posted by Marc K View Post

None of us will ever quite solve this mystery but I can observe that most males seem mature over the years from wanting to fuck anything that breathes to becoming slightly more introspective about the sex act.
    You've made some excellent points.

For me, the transition from being a sex maniac - jumping from bed-to-bed - to settling down in a monogamous relationship was done quite intentionally. My life prior to retirement was divided in two parts: Work and Play. With 6 months of non-stop work in the U.S. which involved constant travel - to 6 months in Thailand which involved constant sex. For me, this was the perfect balance.

The lifestyle I wanted for myself after retirement involved "Balance"...which was missing from the lifestyle I just described above. The things I felt that needed to be balanced were; Health, Social Interactions, Finance, Hobbies/Me Time, and, last but not least, Romance, Intimacy, and Sexual Fulfillment. It's not that I felt myself being more introspective about sex, or for that fact, more inclined to be in love with someone either, rather a desire to have a more balanced and healthy lifestyle when work was no longer a necessity.

When I returned from my morning stroll along the shoreline today he was standing on the balcony wearing only his boxer shorts which had slid well below his slim waistline. He turned around to face me and asked if I had any luck finding clams. I said yes, and showed him my bucket which was half-filled. Then he gave me one of THOSE smiles and asked me if I was hungry. My clam bucket sat unattended in the kitchen sink for the next hour...and the day has only begun.

2. User who gave Like to post:

Armando (December 10th, 2022)

Liked

For sure clams don't make appetising breakfast...

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by siscu58 View Post
    Do you also ask the boy to cum inside you? or do you prefer to look how he cums outside?
    I prefer inside. Its more natural.

5. User who gave Like to post:

maump (September 14th, 2022)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

...quite a strange turn this post has taken...bit deep....the man I love and have lived with for the last 22 years is not the man I want to have sex with constantly exclusively...but i still cant imagine life without him...if he's away...even for a few hours I miss and worry about him...to me love is not sex and sex is not love...occasionally in the past the two have combined and I have had chaos...
    ...we often have 3somes...depends on who drags what home and if the other likes the look of it...we both are super horny sluts...cant even spell monogamy...let alone pronounce it...so we often have a house boy...the longest stay was 2 years...shortest was 3 days...guess being double tagged 3 days in a row was a bit challenging...
    ....dunno...our current formula works for us...

7. 3 Users gave Like to post:

Dodger (December 9th, 2022), maump (September 14th, 2022), Smiles (October 5th, 2020)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by latintopxxx View Post

....dunno...our current formula works for us...
    The way I see it, if a gay couple has been together for 22 years they have to be doing something right. If an "open" relationship works for you guys - then keep on strokin and enjoy to the max.

I mentioned a 3some to HIM once...he didn't seem too thrilled. And, if I ran around banging other guys I'd probably be dodging a machete.

Congratulations on 22 years!

Liked

Condom… what’s that ?

Forum's veteran
    Liked

yes, i realise u r bring mischievous but know how u feel, occasionally when clearing out a drawer Ill find an old condom and be happy that I no longer bother with them, prep works fine at keeping aunty aida at bay and nothing beats skin on skin contact....

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by latintopxxx View Post
    yes, i realise u r bring mischievous but know how u feel, occasionally when clearing out a drawer Ill find an old condom and be happy that I no longer bother with them, prep works fine at keeping aunty aida at bay and nothing beats skin on skin contact....
    Yes I was being cheeky.. with modern prep.. skin on skin is the only way

Liked

I stopped using condoms years ago as I couldn't stand the smell of burning rubber.

13. 2 Users gave Like to post:

dab69 (December 11th, 2022), poshglasgow (January 4th, 2023)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

...must be some kinky action u get up to....apart from making sure the service provider knows his place im very vanilla....