Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: bareback or not...

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Liked

Re: bareback or not...

My sample size is a lot smaller than PassionTop, but from my recent (3-4 year) experiences I have experienced a lot of what he has mentioned.
    As someone that was born in the mid 70s using condoms has always been drilled into be from an early age, so raw sex is not very easily contemplatable for me, however generation Z is a lot more careless when it comes to safer sex

Laos:
    One was a condom checker, he checked so many times to ensure that the condom was intact that it became a real pleasure killer for me.
    Another was a condom stealther, he kept trying to remove the condom from my cock without me noticing it and sit on it raw.
    Next was condoms to start, but later in the session he also tried to sit on me raw (when he wanted to cum). Needless to say I pushed him off.
    Final one was condoms to start, but later in the session when riding cowboy I noticed that he had slipped off the condom and held it in his hand. Needless to say I also pushed him off.

It should note that it was always when they were in control (e.g. riding cowboy) that they tried to pull the condom off

Khmer:
    One guy asked me did I have a condom, when I jokingly said "no" he shrugged his shoulders and bent over anyway (before anyone asks, we did use a condom)
    Another was playing with pushing my cock into his ass during foreplay, but later when it came to the deed requested a condom
    Last was a condom boy during round 1, round 2 started in the bathroom after showers and he was trying to get me to push it into him without a condom whilst brushing his teeth and admiring himself in the over sink mirror

Thai:
    One guy kept slipping off the condom and saying "oops", not sure if he was looking to be have raw sex or simply wanted the sex to stop
    Another asked me to cum on his ass and push it in during our 3rd round (maybe he knew there was little to no hope of there being much volume!)
    Took another to a short time room and we had only one condom between us (mine), during a mid sex break he took off my condom and throw it in the bin, then wanted to continue without it
    Another was on Prep and inquired to know if I was also on it so we needn't bother with condoms
    2 others brought their own condoms and 1 insisted on using his and not mine
    Buffalo me die! Send Money!

2. 4 Users gave Like to post:

ktq (November 5th, 2022), Lovechef (August 22nd, 2020), pasiontop (August 20th, 2020), Vessey (October 14th, 2020)