Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: bareback or not...

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: bareback or not...

i think we have exhausted this subject...

2. User who gave Like to post:

Blueskytoday (January 7th, 2023)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by latintopxxx View Post
    i think we have exhausted this subject...
    I dont think it is possible to exhaust this topic. it is controversial, and ever present part of our sexual reality. as a self-admitted sex addict, I am interested.

Old age/ heart medications has made it almost impossible for me to successfully top with a condom on my cock. and when I bottom, I like the idea of a man cumming inside my ass.... a demonstration that my ass can still provide pleasure to another man. I have had multiple tops who cannot cum with a condom, they end up jacking off at the end and I have a sense of failure....

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by maump View Post
    I dont think it is possible to exhaust this topic. it is controversial, and ever present part of our sexual reality. as a self-admitted sex addict, I am interested.

Old age/ heart medications has made it almost impossible for me to successfully top with a condom on my cock. and when I bottom, I like the idea of a man cumming inside my ass.... a demonstration that my ass can still provide pleasure to another man. I have had multiple tops who cannot cum with a condom, they end up jacking off at the end and I have a sense of failure....
    I've had this happen as well with tops who can't perform with a condom - sometimes guys who can't cum, and sometimes guys who've already cum recently and can't stay hard. What with the time it takes to put the condom on, and then having to ease themselves quite slowly into me, it can be a bit of time before they can go for it and it's understandable why they can go soft. It is frustrating when you think about the potentially great sex you've missed out on.. So yeah, they can be a passion killer no doubt :/

5. User who gave Like to post:

maump (January 13th, 2023)