Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 15 of 24 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: bareback or not...

Liked

Re: bareback or not...

Quote Originally Posted by smcm88 View Post
    Sounds like a fairly risky strategy.

I agree with David. Prep provides (an arguably) "false" sense of security, that, while generally effective against HIV, provides zero protection against other STI's. Syphilis is on the rise, and given the permanent complications (inc brain damage, liver damage and visual impairment) not to mention the body rash and warts/sores in the mouth and genitals, it's something I'd prefer to avoid if I can.

There's also a strain of Gonorrhea going around that's resistant to antibiotics.
    Yes, a sense of security against HIV. but not false. AND if you keep up with other studies, doxycycline as bacterial Prep to greatly reduce the chance of several more STDs (all the non-virals). that leaves Herpes (visible sores when transmitting) and Hepatitis C (if you have the A/B vaccines)

after years of fighting with condoms, I am feeling a sense of freedom and fucking mostly BB. are there risks, yes, but I try to manage them.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

And do the guys you meet accept the risks willingly?

3. 2 Users gave Like to post:

Dodger (January 6th, 2023), francois (January 7th, 2023)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

i think we have exhausted this subject...

5. User who gave Like to post:

Blueskytoday (January 7th, 2023)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by maump View Post
    AND if you keep up with other studies, doxycycline as bacterial Prep to greatly reduce the chance of several more STDs (all the non-virals).
    That's what causes resistances of bacteria to antibiotics.

7. 2 Users gave Like to post:

francois (January 7th, 2023), mr giggles (January 8th, 2023)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Aussie1978 View Post
    Condom… what’s that ?
    And what about when you get a curry sausage? (Bottom hasn't cleaned thoroughly)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

too much info....

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by mr giggles View Post
    And what about when you get a curry sausage? (Bottom hasn't cleaned thoroughly)
    Shit happens, you wash it off and piss it out. Not the most fun, but we are adults.

my experience is condoms attract shit and it sticks to them. a well lubed dick often leaves it inside......

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by christianpfc View Post
    That's what causes resistances of bacteria to antibiotics.
    true, over time, but compared to how they use these drugs for everything (acne for example is a common use daily reason for doxycycline prescription - feeding to chickens....) a few active men using them is not a big impact..IMHO

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by latintopxxx View Post
    i think we have exhausted this subject...
    I dont think it is possible to exhaust this topic. it is controversial, and ever present part of our sexual reality. as a self-admitted sex addict, I am interested.

Old age/ heart medications has made it almost impossible for me to successfully top with a condom on my cock. and when I bottom, I like the idea of a man cumming inside my ass.... a demonstration that my ass can still provide pleasure to another man. I have had multiple tops who cannot cum with a condom, they end up jacking off at the end and I have a sense of failure....

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by maump View Post
    I dont think it is possible to exhaust this topic. it is controversial, and ever present part of our sexual reality. as a self-admitted sex addict, I am interested.

Old age/ heart medications has made it almost impossible for me to successfully top with a condom on my cock. and when I bottom, I like the idea of a man cumming inside my ass.... a demonstration that my ass can still provide pleasure to another man. I have had multiple tops who cannot cum with a condom, they end up jacking off at the end and I have a sense of failure....
    I've had this happen as well with tops who can't perform with a condom - sometimes guys who can't cum, and sometimes guys who've already cum recently and can't stay hard. What with the time it takes to put the condom on, and then having to ease themselves quite slowly into me, it can be a bit of time before they can go for it and it's understandable why they can go soft. It is frustrating when you think about the potentially great sex you've missed out on.. So yeah, they can be a passion killer no doubt :/

14. User who gave Like to post:

maump (January 13th, 2023)