Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 6 of 33 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread: Easy Rider

Liked

Re: Easy Rider

No. I haven't been to Nice Boys this evening. Maybe later.

Liked

Chinese tour group chucking out time at BBB.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Liked

I'm enjoying your reports arsenal.

You're obviously having a good time.

That pier with the chickens is weird!
    ..........and that's the way it is.

4. User who gave Like to post:

arsenal (October 8th, 2021)

Liked

Thanks neddy3. I'm having a riotous time of things. The only criticism I have is that there are very very few new boys so nearly all my encounters have been with previous muses. But they have excelled and really delivered. One massage and one off yesterday and I was one happy john.

Nice Boys a few nights ago when i had the place to myself. The rules are simple. Bounce the ping pong ball into the glass about two feet away and collect the 40 baht placed underneath. Two boys had won and the atmosphere/fun was about to go stratospheric when some other customer came in so we stopped.

While taking out my IDP at the police checkpoint at Jomtien yesterday one of my ping pong balls fell out and the policeman picked it up as it was bouncing on his side of the bike. The attitude and style of the Pattaya police has improved out of all recognition in the last few years. These days even getting a ticket for no helmet is a bit of a laugh such is their willingness to chat and smile.

Liked

A very interesting thread, arsenal.

I love the way it just meanders along. Who knows what will appear next?

A great read!

7. User who gave Like to post:

arsenal (October 8th, 2021)

Liked

Thanks a447. To answer your question.
    Siam Country Club. Plantation course.

With its valet car/bike pick up service, rolling hills, gorgeous views across to Jomtien and Koh Larn it's one of the loveliest places to come to. Serene and green with beautiful furniture and 4 star hotel levels of service. Very civilised and clearly classy yet the warmest of welcomes whenever I've come here for lunch.

I love to sit and watch the delightful lady caddies in their blue and yellow outfits with white wrap around hats.

They offer a full menu encompassing Thai, Japanese, and western dishes. I almost always have the chefs salad which is basically a load of things cut up and put in a bowl. As you can see, this one is somewhat generous.

The bill for the food, an apple juice and a latte including tax and service charge was 517 baht. Prices here haven't gone up in about 6 years if my memory serves me correctly.

9. User who gave Like to post:

seenus (September 8th, 2019)

Liked

To Sky Bar towards the far end of Jomtien. Beautifully done on the roof complete with swimming pool, luxurious tables, chairs and day beds. So much money has been spent on the building that there is nothing left to pay for someone skilled to work in the kitchen.

The food was mediocre, often the way with such places unfortunately. It took about 40 minutes to arrive so this is clwarly npt a kitchen at the top of its game.

Menued as shrimp and pulled pork taco it was actually a wrap. Loosely filled with a few shrimps, little pork and a filler of sweetcorn it lacked taste and beauty. The chips were a little undercooked and presentation bore little resemblance to the photograph. The coleslaw was good.

I paid 507 baht of which about 400 deserves to go to the view.

11. 2 Users gave Like to post:

dinagam (September 9th, 2019), Jason105 (September 13th, 2019)

Liked

" ... That pier with the chickens is weird! ... "
    Not weird at all. We paint eggs at Easter ... and the chickens seem to be OK with that.
    Thais are animists to the core (among other things) so planting 500 chicken statues on a pier seems to me to be right on mark when the boys head out to the dangerous sea. Of course it helps. Why wouldn't it?
    Same same goes for one's home itself. Does this total mishmash disorganization of a spirit house below help in day-to-day life of a Thai? Absolutely.
    Fanta anyone?

More than chickens here ... the more the better. Thais don't get minimalism in any way: that's why they're not Swedish.

Spirit-House-by-road_IMG_5969.jpg
    Just another reason why I love living in Thailand

13. 3 Users gave Like to post:

arsenal (June 28th, 2022), christianpfc (September 13th, 2019), Tintin (September 9th, 2019)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

I always wondered just how old FANTA must be if all their ancestors were obviously such big Fanta fans !?

15. User who gave Like to post:

francois (September 9th, 2019)

Liked

Having offed a boy from NB early ish in the evening I thought I was probably done. I did try to off one of the waiters from Boyz Music but he spoke little English and wanted 2500 baht so experience told me not to proceed. Tomorrow however is another day and perhaps he'll be offering a discount on his exorbitant pricing.

However I found myself in Rainbow Bar down in Jomtien. There a twinky Cambodian boy, not usually my type somewhat took my fancy. I whisked him back to my hotel and he was great fun.

I'll certainly visit that bar again. Orange juice 150 baht and 500 baht for the off fee.