Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 4 of 33 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Easy Rider

Liked

Re: Easy Rider

To Boyz Music. Packed with customers and they've really sexed things up. Boys on stage in see through underwear who then come round the audience for a feel and a tip.

My orange juice cost 250 baht which is not cheap but I knew how much it cost before I ordered it and so it was my choice to pay it.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

My fav offable waiter works there ...mmmm

Liked

Good to see the police polishing up their image with a bit of a roadshow complete with what I took to be knockabout comedy.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by arsenal View Post
    and dropped him back home afterwards..
    I hope you're not taking too much business away from the motorsai boys by ferrying back and forth with the catch of the day.
    All the same, drive safe.

5. User who gave Like to post:

arsenal (October 8th, 2021)

Liked

Hi Arsenal,

Is it Toy Boys Bar you were talking about, the boys with the see through underwear?

Liked

No. Boyz Music Bar. The old Cafe Royal.

Liked

Into A-Bomb did Mr arsenal venture. The refurb is very good with three types of seating. The traditional banked, at the new bar and an alcove with banquette and a low table. The place is much brighter and very nicely done.

They have a show now. It's the usual slow dancing, the tired and hackneyed penis weight lifting, some bizarre body painting number, the penis drum beating and the best of the lot, a rather foot tapping hoola hoop number. The owner of Dreamboys was there and it looked as if he'd been employed as consultant such is the similarity between the two. Even some of the cast were the same.

The boys are wall to walk buff and include two boys previously at X-boys, both of who were twice previous offs of mine. The customers were a 50/50 split between men and women.

My orange juice cost 280 baht and this bar remains a once every 2/3 years visit.

One more thing and guaranteed to have Christian gnashing on his bratwurst. No underwear, the boys are all in jeans.

9. User who gave Like to post:

christianpfc (September 13th, 2019)

Liked

Following the not very good visit to Preecha I thought I'd go to Jejuk4 this time.
    Bang on. A whole deep fried sea bass with sweet and sour sauce was fantastic. The sauce dharp and tangy and the fish crispy and moist. Fried rice with shrimp as good as expected with fat and fresh juicy shrimp. Vegetables in oyster sauce done well.

All served with an exhilarating display of power boat racing.
    For the beancounters.
    Food and water 615 baht.
    Power boat racing and view. Free.
    Feeling of wellbeing. Priceless.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Being Pattaya you just know that the first guy in that power boat pic, the one at the back of the car pulling it up onto the trailer is probably standing there telling the other guy "I'm sorry mate but there's damage here that wasn't here before, you've damaged our power boat, you're going to have to pay me 100,000 baht now or else there's going to be trouble !

12. User who gave Like to post:

arsenal (October 8th, 2021)

Liked

Panorama Bar prices.
    Beers 110 to 130.
    Cocktails 180 to 220
    Soft drinks 90
    Spirits 120 to 140

For my 90 baht I've got a great view of the soi plus free B-boys entertainment.

One of the B-Boys just indicated that he goes with farangs so I'll let you know what happens.