Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 3 of 33 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Easy Rider

Liked

Re: Easy Rider

Into Dreamboys last night. About twenty boys on stage. However in a bid the make the place more vibrant the lighting has been changed and now flicks between blue, green and other mixed colours every half second. Not only somewhat annoying but it makes it difficult to really see the boys clearly.

New Goodboys was open last night but had no boys. Nice Boys had about 14 boys at the start of the evening but only 5 at about 12.30. So clearly the rest had been offed. Power Boys was as it always is. A little depressing after the first 5 minutes. I rarely finish my drink there.

Killer Smile Boy was at Toy Boys. We exchanged warm greetings but I had no intention of offing him again. A group of Chinese women came in. Within seconds KSB was placed right in front of them and seconds later he was sitting with them. A well practiced commercial transaction and it's hard to blame either him or the bar for that.

Liked

All sounds good EXCEPT a group of Chinese woman came in...This ruins it for me..
    I liked the bars and shows before the Chinese began coming...

Liked

I watched a group of Chinese women at X-boys last night, who were just minding their business and calling a man from the stage to sit with them. Clearly didn't stop me from enjoying myself with a boy from Payao. About 30 men on the stage. The repertoire included a fucking show from parallel rings suspended from the ceiling.

Liked

I saw the plane while on my way to Utapao.

Les voilĂ  !
    Attached Images Attached Images

5. User who gave Like to post:

christianpfc (September 13th, 2019)

Liked

Due to the rainy weather I ordered a takeout from blued. And true to my expectations, who showed up was not exactly as advertised. Noticeably pouffier than the photo and with cocaine (he told me) induced skin blemishes.

I decided to keep him despite the obvious flaws and lack of sexual chemistry between us. I'm glad I did. He smoked long and nice as well as being pleasant company. Therefore I paid him the agreed amount and dropped him back home afterwards.

However my belief that the apps are to the bars what Babycham is to Bollinger is firmly reinforced.

NB. He was from Burma so that's another country I can add to the list of those I've had boys from. And he's just sent me a lovely thank you note.

Liked

Have a good flight dinagram.

8. User who gave Like to post:

dinagam (September 4th, 2019)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Blueskytoday View Post
    All I liked the bars and shows before the Chinese began coming...
    Yet if they hadn't come, those bars would probably not exist today.

10. 3 Users gave Like to post:

arsenal (September 4th, 2019), dinagam (September 4th, 2019), neddy3 (September 4th, 2019)

Liked

This sign is on Sukhumvit conveniently located near to the mosque. Giggle.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Blueskytoday View Post
    All sounds good EXCEPT a group of Chinese woman came in...This ruins it for me..
    I liked the bars and shows before the Chinese began coming...
    Short sighted attitude really. The two positives of Asian females visiting 'boy bars' in my opinion are (one) they have contributed to the longevity of some bars who without these additional 'customers' this last 5+ years I can almost guarantee would simply not be around today, and (two) as I experienced myself last time I visited X-Boys in Pattaya, their presence sorts out the wheat-from-the-chaff, in this case the gay lads from straight. Also I noted on many occasions these Asian females tip very well indeed, so more reason for boys to be bothered to forgo apps and turn up in person.

I've yet to have a 20 minute or so visit to a boy bar ruined by Asian females, in fact I've been to a few boy bars where they've actually livened it up! I do however feel it puts a damper on things when white foreign females are in the audience, a rare occurance I know. That said, in Jupiter Bangkok a couple trips ago I was seated next to a delightful Russian/eastern bloc female (I think I made mention of it in a trip report) who asked advice about how to select/off/pay/tip a boy. She told me was after muscular, large 'men' which as it did not in any way conflict with the boy type I was there to check out, was happy to offer advice.

I personally still enjoy visiting Gogo, Show, Host, Beer bars with boys as back home they simply don't exist. While on holiday with holiday budget am ok with whatever pricing is required to keep them operational, and likewise am ok with whatever customer type it takes to keep them open and encourage boys to turn up for the less-easy option of finding money and customers (compared to apps). If they do both then fine, it keeps the money line open from different sources, but if it was ever to go all-out apps, it would lead to a very disappointing Thailand trip for me. Chinese (with money to spend) are also welcome nowadays for the same reason as Asian females.

By the way, thanks for the updates Arsenal.

Liked

Into Cupidol, a bar I go into once every 4 or 5 trips. Lots of boys, all twinks but to be honest nary a looker amongst them. Still their outside seating area is a nice place to sit and watch the world go by.

Offed N from Dreamboys, a straight boy I've taken before. Slightly more buff and with a new Tintin style haircut he was even more attractive but just as delightful and passionate as before.

He just in time stopped me treading on a stunningly beautiful sandy coloured inch long gekko on the floor of my hotel room. He was taken to safety before proceedings got under way.

And the boys of BBB ate currently walking around in silk pyjamas. Quite sexy.

14. User who gave Like to post:

steveky (December 8th, 2019)