Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 25 of 33 FirstFirst ... 15212223242526272829 ... LastLast

Thread: Easy Rider

Liked

Re: Easy Rider

Ordinarily I would agree with you but this was a birthday party, not a bar promotion exercise and as I've said the request had gone out to bring people.

Our group were there from about 9 till 2, drank (and paid for) copious amounts of alcohol while also givin' it large at he karaoke machine and making the party go with an out of tune bang.

But all that matters is that everyone there had a fantastic fun time and it was perhaps the last great night that Sunee will play host to.

Forum's veteran Manforallseasons's Avatar
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by arsenal View Post
    Our group were there from about 9 till 2, drank (and paid for) copious amounts of alcohol
    Glad to hear this as I noticed another group previously of the meatloaf crowd that probably gave up their usual Wednesday group dinner for the free eats and probably lingered over a cup of tea or a drink for hours!
    "In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king"

Liked

Haha. The only meatloaf this lot are interested in comes attached to a boy a third their age.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

It was indeed a night to remember ...we went off to a Tomboy Karaoke place afterwards and didnt finish until 7 a.m.!

Liked

Breakfast at Cafe Pitini. Posted before but always worth re-posting. The best I've found here. 159 baht.

Two slightly odd things directly opposite each other on one of the big motorways south of Pattaya. A huge model aircraft and a huge reclining Buddha.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by arsenal View Post
    I've now got 5 awesome stunners in Sunee and Jomtien and they're on a sort of rota system. All straight and all very skilled at their profession.
    How about a few posts in the gay online dating forum (even if they are not online)?

That's Wat Nong Wa Makham Khu วัดหนองหว้า มะขามคู่ ระยอง on highway 36 in Rayong province and the airplane is about 2 km south of it. At about 65m base length (measured on google maps satellite), the longest reclining Buddha on the Eastern coast of the Gulf of Thailand.

7. User who gave Like to post:

arsenal (February 8th, 2020)

Liked

Castro is open. BBB is open. X-Boys is open. Panorama is open.. Massage joints are open. Cafe Royal will open at 12.00am.

Liked

I've just spent 40 minutes watching a police road check (helmets) from my hotel balcony.

And today's chosen prey appeared to be....Thai ladies surprisingly.

Liked

The Boy Diary.

So a few days ago a super duper good looking boy was hanging around xxx go go bar. The owner told me he was going to work there after Big Buddha Day. Sadly it transpires that he doesn't want to work there. Sad arsenal although a private arrangement is still possible.

Yesterday an absolute 10 had been hanging about outside xxx bar. A chat with the mamasan and I was to go and collect him tonight. He was there waiting when I arrived but it turns out he ain't had the required full moons being short of two so that's a big no no go go. Even sadder arsenal.

Round the block and the most boyishly boyish of boyish boys smiles at me and with floppy floppy hair I am sold hook line and sinker. A quick chat about my requirements and compensation paid and the deal is struck. Delightful from 1st minute to last and all inbetween. line address taken and I shall certainly be seeing E again.

Boywise this trip is definitely back to the level expected.

Forum's veteran Manforallseasons's Avatar
    Liked

Arsenal get a grip......Deli Diner has been sold and is now under new management.
    "In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king"