Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 2 of 33 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Easy Rider

Liked

Re: Easy Rider

The atmosphere down in BT last night was great. Light rain kept it cool and with few customers to get in the way everyone was in a great mood. Over 20 boys on stage in X-boys quite a few of which were new. Loads of boys in and around Toy Boys although I didnt go in.

After being looked after so well by N I initially turned W down when.he offered me a massage. However after watching some of the X-Boys show I changed my mind. I've written about W in a bespoke piece and he was bang on form last night. He was bemoaning the idiocy of the business owner and saying how many customers complain about the facilities, or lack thereof and never return.

The massage was wonderful and I shall certainly return. The night ended in Nice Boys where I was the only customer. Thank you God Fantastic first night in Paradise-on-Sea.

2. 3 Users gave Like to post:

christianpfc (September 3rd, 2019), Jellybean (September 7th, 2019), michaelx1992 (September 4th, 2019)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

paradise on sea...sounds like a quaint english sea side village ...lot better than shitsville

Liked

It's always nice to read the posts of someone who is enjoying themselves.

And arsenal seems to be good at that!
    ..........and that's the way it is.

5. User who gave Like to post:

Jellybean (September 7th, 2019)

Liked

For the beancounters amongst us.

I took 10000 baht out with me. One off, one massage, several drinks, something to eat, one show and quite a bit dropped as tips in NB and I returned to my hotel with about 4300 baht.

Fucking good value in my book.

7. 5 Users gave Like to post:

christianpfc (September 3rd, 2019), Dax (September 18th, 2019), GerBear1958 (February 24th, 2020), goji (September 22nd, 2019), steveky (December 8th, 2019)

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by arsenal View Post
    For the beancounters amongst us.

I took 10000 baht out with me. One off, one massage, several drinks, something to eat, one show and quite a bit dropped as tips in NB and I returned to my hotel with about 4300 baht.

Fucking good value in my book.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sxTrVsKOVFg

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by latintopxxx View Post
    paradise on sea...sounds like a quaint english sea side village ...lot better than shitsville
    Reminiscent of that traditional English village Much Wanking

Liked

Docking the boats at Bang Saray.
    Attached Images Attached Images

11. 2 Users gave Like to post:

GerBear1958 (February 24th, 2020), Jellybean (September 7th, 2019)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

For the beancounters amongst us. I took 10000 baht out with me. One off, one massage, several drinks, something to eat, one show and quite a bit dropped as tips in NB and I returned to my hotel with about 4300 baht. .
    So about £160 quid or so then for an evening out alone (I assume) ....which as I guess you can afford it is fair enough in general BUT but when people keep telling us how Thailand is "cheap" £160 ( perhaps a night for 2 or 3 weeks - plus the day time spend on top of that, not to mention offs etc, is anything but cheap anymore I fear :-( I'm glad if nothing else it shows that my minimum spend of about £200 a day no matter WHAT I do ( to limit that I mean) still ends up about that same amount-, so good, it's not just ME then......

13. 2 Users gave Like to post:

arsenal (June 28th, 2022), frequent (September 3rd, 2019)

Liked

It's South of Pattaya neddy and relatively new because I've never noticed it before. Maybe I'll call in and ask them.
    Yes please do and report back. Can you be more precise about the location? Aircraft used as decoration is one of my areas of research, and that one is new to me.

Liked

I don't think it's ornamental Christian but I'll see what I can do.

Ate at two regular places today. Cafe Pitini for breakfast that was as good as always and is probably my favourite breakfast in Pattaya.

Then an earlyish dinner at Preecha in Bang Saray. Not as good as usual with overcooked shrimps and the crab rice lacking any discernable crab smell or taste.

Breakfast was 159 baht and dinner 410 baht.
    Attached Images Attached Images