Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 11 of 33 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread: Easy Rider

Liked

Re: Easy Rider

Epilogue.
    The massage with W was fantastic. I love the little ashtray he makes for me out of tissue. Topics we discussed included a previous colleague and his hideous silicon injected member as well as the state of gay business in Pattaya.

I only has one boy from the dating app Christian and I haven't got anything else to say about him.

I didn't get round to offing anyone else which is usual the night before I leave.

My hotel staff were as wonderful as usual. I watched with a mixture of disgust and sadness as a succession of non-western guests used neither please nor thank you when requesting things. My sadness was for those guests who live in such backwards places that advanced language skills have not yet reached them.

On that note I watched a Cambodian staff member in a bar in Jomtien refuse to give up his seat to a customer. The customer is a long standing friend of the bar owner who coincidentally happened to be elsewhere at the time. Cambodian staff member is a cunt.

Other downsides. None really. A bit of rain but only light drizzle and only once did it last most of the day.

As I've already said, I did not find as many new boys as I would have liked but then if you go there as often as I do that's going to be the case. Nice Boys could probably lose a few of those who never seem to get offed and there s a few there who need to offer more services if that's the bar they choose to work in. Too many more and the bars reputation will begin to suffer.

I invited one boy for a drink and he immediately pointed to his tooth so no kissing. That was enough for me and so I sent him back to the stage. 200 baht for a fairy fucking 'toothache' drink is a red rag to a bull as far as I'm concerned. The next evening he was excluded from all my tips activities which can amount to quite a bit. I've dropped over 1000 baht there in 20 baht tips before.

The above notwithstanding. I can sit in NB and count 10 previous offs on the stage so it's clearly a place that is light years ahead of the test in offering fantastic boys and offs.

Now all that's left is to think of the title for my next travelogue.

2. 2 Users gave Like to post:

goji (September 22nd, 2019), llz (September 16th, 2019)

Forum's veteran Manforallseasons's Avatar
    Liked

As you are looking for a title for your next travelogue may I suggest “Is that all there is”. https://youtu.be/LCRZZC-DH7M
    "In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king"

4. User who gave Like to post:

arsenal (October 8th, 2021)

Liked

That's an inappropriate title as far as I'm concerned. 10 different boys in 11 days is a fine haul.

6. User who gave Like to post:

GerBear1958 (February 24th, 2020)

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by arsenal View Post
    That's an inappropriate title as far as I'm concerned. 10 different boys in 11 days is a fine haul.
    Evidently the thread should be called "Some Leisure Upscale Thailand"

Liked

A digestif.

I first saw K in a Jomtien bar. Tall and strikingly handsome with a lean Cambodian fisherman's body and straight black hair he was a beauty. I've offed him quite a few times since then. I saw him this trip. He was fat with thin hair, terrible complexion and palid skin. I told him to stop taking drugs. If he doesn't it's going to end very badly one way or another.

A couple of times recently the boy I've offed has taken so much happy juice that after kissing him for long periods I had a headache.

No point denying that we, as consumers do fuel the drug trade albeit to a very small degree.

9. User who gave Like to post:

llz (September 16th, 2019)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Same could be said of anyone, like a lawyer, waiter, doctor or teacher. I accept absolutely no responsibility for what they decide to spend their earnings on.

Liked

...He was fat with thin hair, terrible complexion and palid skin. I told him to stop taking drugs.

A couple of times recently the boy I've offed has taken so much happy juice that after kissing him for long periods I had a headache.
    That's interesting. I thought people become emaciated from taking drugs, at least that the picture I have in mind of junkies in the West, and all glue sniffers I know in Thailand are slim.

What is happy juice?

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by christianpfc View Post

What is happy juice?
    According to the Urban Dictionary, happy juice is :

happy juice
    the stuff that comes from a penis when a guy gets a little too happy.

Liked

Gotto admire the bare faced cheek of the mb who contacted me on blued and demanded a photo while telling me that if he didn't like the look of me he wouldn't meet me.

I told him to get stuffed. I don't audition for money boys. Hahaha.
    I always have mixed feelings about that, The positive is I would rather they tell me "not interested" then go with me and give me poor service.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

cheekty MB, I have money...so I am simply gorgeous...a stud