Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 33 of 33 FirstFirst ... 232930313233

Thread: Easy Rider

Liked

Re: Easy Rider

Yourself and boy69...You've never found a boy who did something for the first time.

My sympathy to you both. Keep looking. Its a real turn on.

Liked

So arsenal is the party over for this trip then, eh?
    You played the gracious host in picking the right pipers and the tunes, and in the end both parties are well compensated. It's a breath of fresh air.
    If only one could have a bit of visual perspective of the lads, albeit in the prudence of the fig leaf decorative use, the impact could have been more shocking. Evidently you have chosen privacy and parsimony over scandals.
    Pattaya has proven yet again to be a great ride.

3. 2 Users gave Like to post:

arsenal (March 14th, 2020), GerBear1958 (March 11th, 2020)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by arsenal View Post
    Over the last 16 years just 3 boys have told me I'm the first one they smoked. That's compared to the 160 or so who haven't.
    Sounds about right.
    Anyone who keeps an eye on the bars and the phone apps will notice there is quite a high turnover of people in this profession. Some stick around for years whilst others just last a few weeks. So eventually you get a first timer.

I've had a couple of lads from gogo bars and there was lots of cheering and clapping when I offed the lad as it's his first time. Then in the bedroom, he's a bit green.

5. User who gave Like to post:

arsenal (March 14th, 2020)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

I had the same experience years ago, when there were new arrivals form Isaan and so on every few days....the bar -owners would meet the buses in Bangkok and offer jobs and accommodation. And yes, there were some who were willing but bewildered and the occasional one who quickly realised that perhaps he was in the wrong job. At least with me as a customer.

There is certainly a high turnover but it is surprising how many do stay. I know some through P....one in his late thirties, after an unsuccessful marriage(with a cute daughter) has just returned. He must be nearly forty. I always fancied him but stayed clear because he was a friend of P! Another guy I know (mid thirties) returns every year or so for a holiday- and a bit of cash. And there's an extraordinary guy, thirty-four now, who still looks twenty. And still does well.

7. 2 Users gave Like to post:

arsenal (March 14th, 2020), GerBear1958 (March 11th, 2020)

Liked

Farewell.