Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wireless Internet on the beach?

Liked

Wireless Internet on the beach?

It would be GREAT if there was a gay chair area on the beach that had free WiFi.....

I can picture it.... The waves massaging the sand as one wave overlaps the other, the lean body of the Thai guy who smiles to me as he helps to shield the sun from my laptop screen.

I lay back and compose a letter home, or am I doing video mail with my webcam recording myself on the beach? Or maybe I am checking on the 2nd leg of my travel plans....

I reach for my cold drink and decline the offer for a leg massage. I see a very sexy guy in a speedo checking out my laptop. He wants to check his e0mail with it... I lt him and now another guy is asking him what he is doing. They talk and the 2nd guy tells me how nice I am for letting him use my laptop and now they both want to go to my room to have rough, animal, crazy, kickboxing sex!

All this... Because of Wifi.....

To me... Free Wifi is like a internet massage with happy ending...

These are the good'ol days

Liked

Re: Good idea and maybe Music on Loudspeakers!!!

Oh... Your campaigning for a "Smite!"

BLAST! I hit "Applaud" by mistake!

:geek:

Some of us would not mind an "I N T E R N E T C A F E" on the "B E A C H / S A N D"

Elephant! They are picking on me again!

Quote Originally Posted by Rainwalker99
    Beach, not internet cafe, beach.

That's spelled b e a c h.

Internet cafe is spelled i n t e r n e t c a f e.

See... There is a difference.

This sounds an excellent idea (not)... you could watch the screen melt in the heat... and feel the extra firmness of the keyboard with its serene dusting of Gulf of Siam sand. And a small icecream selling youth could sticky finger point something out on the hot soft screen and kill a million pixels... tremendous...

Bucknaway a smite is not deserved... but for someone who wants to ride right round town on a baht bus for 10 baht (even 5 baht) coming down to the beach with a 50,000 baht piece of electronics... you know what... you have not thought this through... again.

Liked
    hahaha... I have used my laptop on the beach with my webcam to record a video mail home and to compose a letter to friends. It was all saved till I was able to transmit it and I truly enjoyed the experience.

I also loved showing the guys the pics I had taken in Chiang Mai, Bangkok and the pics I had of my home and friends...

At some point... When Wifi is the norm and offered in a cloud, we will be able to sit on the beach or on the back of a baht bus and surf the net

I have learned that my Treo650 can act as a node to the net. I hope I can use it that way in Thailand when I am in a WiFi free zone :clown:

Liked

WiFi on the beach

For me, the beach is a place to escape technology, a place to relax and unwind.
    If I wanted to sit next to some guy surfing the internet, I'd choose the internet cafe.
    Buck, be cafeful someone doesn't splash you!

are you out of your mind

on another thread people talk about police undercover in thailand checking up on peoples probably using cam

this man wants to make it normal for people using cams to film on beach without thinking of the dangers

last month it was Tawan with hidden camera where no camera allowed on the beach absolutey dangerous.

remember peds who used to bring games to the beach for under age to play thank god they were kicked out

you are very silly man

Yes I have had second thoughts on this and agree that the initial concept was even more silly than I first thought.

Liked

ANOTHER OPTION!

Why not just drop by Niddy's Nook starting on February 2nd? Okay, so there's no sand or sea -- but great cocktails, tasty food and WIRELESS INTERNET (for free to paying customers)!

:compress: -Chris

Buck, consider the downside of internet @ the beach: Do you really want a bunch (or even a single solitary) loudmouth oaf Skype-ing annoyingly for hours on end? Yuck.

Yuck, is right!

Quote Originally Posted by bkk gwm
    Buck, consider the downside of internet @ the beach: Do you really want a bunch (or even a single solitary) loudmouth oaf Skype-ing annoyingly for hours on end? Yuck.
    A Day At the Beach
    One day a handsome chauffaur, in white and gold livery, opened the door of a white stretch limo. Bruce--AKA: Vera Vogue, all dressed in white, stepped out carrying a white toy poodle.
    At the selected spot, the driver laid out a white fur rug, white umbrella, white beach chair with matching table, picnic basket, crystal champagne flute and bottle of Dom, gold ice bucket and a five branch gold candelabra. The pi├иce de resistance was an antique, white and gold, French phone. He lit the candles, stuck the plug into the sand, bowed and returned to the car.
    Ms. Hedy Horribilious said, "That's it! I've had it!"
    She marched over and vented her--Extensive--spleen, "We can put up with all this other white junk but that useless, silly phone is absolutely ludicrous!"
    That's when the phone rang.
    Vera picked it up, "Hullo?"
    "It's for you, bitch."