Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Golden Cock

Liked

Re: Golden Cock

The last time I was there I complained about the condition of the sofas and they said they'd buy some new covers. I don't know if they did that, as I returned home soon after.

AFAIK there are only 3 guys who have been there for years - my friend, Jay (the manager) and the fat guy.

Every trip I see new guys there, but the next trip some of them have been replaced by others. Some guys come and go throughout the year, as they use the bar as a meeting place to catch up with their friends.

The bar was cleaned every day. I know because I was there.

Oh, and they finally changed the water in that fish tank so now you can actually see them.

Liked

There is also the mama-son with the squeaky voice, the guy who lives there and cleans plus the small tooled boy but he is not see as often now.

3. User who gave Like to post:

Moses (August 24th, 2019)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Asia Traveler View Post
    There is also the mama-son with the squeaky voice, the guy who lives there and cleans plus the small tooled boy but he is not see as often now.
    Now that is a euphemism!

Liked

Great shame about GC. As said, victim of changing times. I also remember, years ago loads of young guys there in the afternoon, vying to get your cock out. Blow jobs at the bar, and the dangerous journey upstairs with the loose handrail. Last time I was there no boys at all.

Liked

Re my last message, it also seems that the boys in the gogo bars, now in Patpong 2, are getting older. I like twinks and boys in Hotmale and Dreamboy almost middle aged! Freshboys and Screwboys better. All had fucking show last night.

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Keith View Post
    Re my last message, it also seems that the boys in the gogo bars, now in Patpong 2, are getting older. I like twinks and boys in Hotmale and Dreamboy almost middle aged! Freshboys and Screwboys better. All had fucking show last night.
    Banana in Soi 4 isn't bad for a choice from the younger end of the spectrum

Liked

I should also have mentioned that all 4 bars were packed, at least for the shows. It was Saturday, but good to see. Mixed audience but they seemed to be enjoying themselves.

Liked

Just come across this. It's in an upstairs room at the Golden Cock thirty years ago.

His name was "A" and he was the first Thai guy I ever "offed". It was my first day in Bangkok on my first visit. The state of the rooms deteriorated in subsequent years but I kept visiting for some time. I don't stay in Bangkok now.

10. 7 Users gave Like to post:

Captain Swing (November 4th, 2019), chip (November 4th, 2019), dab69 (November 4th, 2019), goji (November 4th, 2019), Manforallseasons (November 4th, 2019), Maxxy (November 4th, 2019), Wolzek (November 4th, 2019)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Chuai-Duai View Post
    The state of the rooms deteriorated in subsequent years ........
    Never mind the state of the room I'm fairly sure they're probably still using that very same bedding ! lol

12. User who gave Like to post:

chip (November 4th, 2019)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Chuai-Duai View Post
    Just come across this. It's in an upstairs room at the Golden Cock thirty years ago.

So, assuming he was of legal age, he would be at least 48 now.
    If you wanted a bit of nostalgia why not look him up in BBB Pattaya?!

14. 3 Users gave Like to post:

arsenal (November 4th, 2019), dab69 (November 4th, 2019), Wolzek (November 4th, 2019)