Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Is This Racist?

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: Is This Racist?

inbreeding amongst certain cultures is well documented as a serious issue, not sure why its so prevalent amongst lots of muslim ones. The site where this is posted is not one that I would be attracted to as it certainly leans way to the ultra right wing looney fringe, something that the nazis would be at home with.

2. User who gave Like to post:

Khor tose (January 23rd, 2020)

Forum's veteran Brad the Impala's Avatar
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by latintopxxx View Post
    The site where this is posted is not one that I would be attracted to as it certainly leans way to the ultra right wing looney fringe, something that the nazis would be at home with.
    Presumably that's why the OP was visiting that site.

4. User who gave Like to post:

Khor tose (January 23rd, 2020)

Banned
    Liked

inbreeding amongst certain cultures is well documented as a serious issue, not sure why its so prevalent amongst lots of muslim ones. The site where this is posted is not one that I would be attracted to as it certainly leans way to the ultra right wing looney fringe, something that the nazis would be at home with.
    The links with which the article is sprinkled are enough in themselves to indicate the tendencies of the article's writer. I know there are people here who take such propaganda seriously - they want it banned. I think it's worth a laugh, and a reflection on what idiots many people are. christian on the other hand finds it entirely credible so it seems

Liked

These un-contacted tribes in the Amazon and elsewhere, often numbering less than 100 must be be related to each other multiple times.

Could be confusing as you chat away to your aunt who's also your wife and cousin.

And yes, this is possible.

https://www.democraticunderground.co...ess=105x686023

Forum's veteran
    Liked

frequent its not propaganda that amongst certain cultures intermarriage is common...now is it?? and that its a scientific fact that this leads to serious issues. Its the solutions proposed that I have issue with.

Banned
    Liked

frequent its not propaganda that amongst certain cultures intermarriage is common...now is it?? and that its a scientific fact that this leads to serious issues. Its the solutions proposed that I have issue with.
    I was referring to the entire tenor of the article, not any of its specifics. One of my most-remembered quotes comes from the film Cleopatra when Caesar, played by suave Rex Harrison, says to Cleopatra, played by Elizabeth Taylor "You, a descendant of generations of inbred, incestuous mental defectives ..." - but we have enough mental defectives posting here without accusing them of being descendants of inbreeding

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by arsenal View Post
    Could be confusing as you chat away to your aunt who's also your wife and cousin.
    I always found the entire "Out of Africa" thesis that homo sapiens outside Africa was descended from a single small group of immigrants who moved first to the Arabian peninsular intellectually unsatisfactory for that very reason. The latest theories have departed from that notion. However it provided an interesting possibility for the factual basis of the Garden of Eden myth. At that time the southern shoreline of the Arabian peninsular was a very fertile region, with rivers running into the sea. The earliest humans, it was thought, only left there (ie. were driven out) because of climate change

Forum's veteran
    Liked

apologies then, guess I was being overly sensitive and pedantic

Liked

One of my most-remembered quotes comes from the film Cleopatra when Caesar, played by suave Rex Harrison, says to Cleopatra, played by Elizabeth Taylor "You, a descendant of generations of inbred, incestuous mental defectives ..."

Yes, but Caesar still fucked her.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by arsenal View Post
    These un-contacted tribes in the Amazon and elsewhere, often numbering less than 100 must be be related to each other multiple times.

And yes, this is possible.
    Like some European royal families then.