Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Where are they?

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Where are they?

We're celebrating the Hungry Ghosts Festival this month (the peak was two days ago) and I felt a chill down my spine as I was burning some joss paper with my grandma and found myself thinking of jellybean and bobsaigon2. Jellybean hasn't posted/moderated in a while and bobsaigon2 has been MIA for a very long time. I said some prayers and lit some incense on their behalf. Hope they're OK.

Banned
    Liked

Re: Where are they?

Quote Originally Posted by sglad View Post
    We're celebrating the Hungry Ghosts Festival this month (the peak was two days ago) and I felt a chill down my spine as I was burning some joss paper with my grandma and found myself thinking of jellybean and bobsaigon2. Jellybean hasn't posted/moderated in a while and bobsaigon2 has been MIA for a very long time. I said some prayers and lit some incense on their behalf. Hope they're OK.
    I'd get your head out from up your arse -

jELLYBABY.jpg

Liked

Someone is still intoxicated from the thick smoke of the durian-flavoured incense sticks. It's the latest trend in Singapore.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by dinagam View Post
    Someone is still intoxicated from the thick smoke of the durian-flavoured incense sticks. It's the latest trend in Singapore.
    I've never heard of durian-flavoured incense but somebody did come up with durian-flavoured condoms once. They didn't take off as guys found them too prickly.

Glad to hear that Jellybean is OK. God forbid a447 were to become a round-the-clock moderator again. We still haven't heard from bobsaigon2 - hope he is fine too.

5. User who gave Like to post:

francois (September 7th, 2019)

Liked

Thank you for your concerns sglad. To misquote Zachary Smith from the original US TV series, Lost in Space, never fear, Jellybean is here.

I had a short break, but am back in the bosom of the forum once again.

7. User who gave Like to post:

sglad (September 7th, 2019)