Quote Originally Posted by paperboy View Post
    i highly recomend the Zing resort. I always stay there
    Thanks, and I now probably will stay there too

2. User who gave Like to post:

paperboy (August 15th, 2019)

Liked

Re: Eros gone

Quote Originally Posted by Chuai-Duai View Post
    I remember when Eros claimed to have a “room” available. It turned out to be behind the partition on the right where you normally turned left for the toilets.
    Although I haven't seen it used for some time, there was at least one more "private" room. As you entered Eros, it was accessed at the back left hand corner - thankfully rather further away from that notoriously smelly toilet on the opposite side of the bar.
    "The fruits of peace and tranquility... are the greatest goods... while those of its opposite, strife, are unbearable evils. Hence we ought to wish for peace, to seek it if we do not already have it, to conserve it once it is attained, and to repel with all our strength the strife which is opposed to it. To this end individual[s]... and in even greater degree groups and communities are obliged to help one another... from the bond or law of human society." [Marsilio dei Mainardini (c.1275-1342), Defensor Pacis]

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Marsilius View Post
    Although I haven't seen it used for some time, there was at least one more "private" room. As you entered Eros, it was accessed at the back left hand corner - thankfully rather further away from that notoriously smelly toilet on the opposite side of the bar.
    Yep, used that as well but it seemed to go out of use before the sofa behind the partition near that smelly toilet. I've got some photos of myself in the bar (no I'm NOT posting them) which bring back happy memories before I rather went off the place in recent years.

Liked

There's no way the gay people disappeared from Pattaya.

So I'm guessing there's various private clubs / houses that are now there, which don't get advertised to the public?

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by cdnmatt View Post
    There's no way the gay people disappeared from Pattaya.

So I'm guessing there's various private clubs / houses that are now there, which don't get advertised to the public?
    Maybe you’ve missed it Matt but there’s this Big New Thing called “the Internet” and people can meet “virtually” via things called “Apps” before getting together and fucking

Liked

Go away Matt. Don't bring your silly nonsense into a thread about the fleshpots of Pattaya. Members have the right to discuss their upcoming holidays without you destroying yet another thread.

8. 3 Users gave Like to post:

christianpfc (August 15th, 2019), gerefan2 (August 15th, 2019), joe552 (August 16th, 2019)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Many of the gays who were visiting Pattaya ten or so years ago have certainly "disappeared"....they died of old age. And they've not been replaced by younger ones. Nor will they be.

10. User who gave Like to post:

frequent (August 16th, 2019)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Tintin View Post
    So it's certainly a great place to stay there. For offing boys, however, you would probably have to travel to Boys Town and/or Sunee Plaza. Which isn't a bad thing actually, as it costs you just 10 minutes and 10 Baht for the taxi ride.
    In 2013, I used to stay in Jomtien Complex (because I came by airport bus and could walk), but do most of my bar business in Sunee and Boystown. One night, around 2 am, I was coming from Sunee and was standing in a drizzle on second road waiting for a songtheo to Jomtien. After that, I changed to staying near Sunee. When I made my pick for the night, I don't want to spend 10 minutes on a songtheo with the chosen.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by christianpfc View Post
    One night, around 2 am...Imade my pick for the night, I don't want to spend 10 minutes on a songtheo with the chosen.
    This is precisely my worse nightmare. The desperation of fighting off the blue pill while waiting frantically with 2 coins in my hand is still vivid even after 10 years (!)

I am also looking into Mosaik Luxury Apartment but many hint the word "Luxury" is more a noun than adjective now. The color coat of Zing Resort seems brighter, and the pool is welcoming. I do apologize for posting a GB question here but anything similar near Sunee with or without the pool? Same-same guest friendly without breaking my piggy bank?

Liked

During my last few trips to Pattaya I stayed at the Zing, but I offed boys from Sunee (Winner mostly cos I like twinks). Transport to the Complex was done by motor bike taxi. From leaving the bar to being in bed with them was maybe 15,minutes. I however concede that this would not be for everyone.