Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Eros gone

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Forum's veteran Manforallseasons's Avatar
    Liked

Re: Eros gone

Quote Originally Posted by arsenal View Post
    A realistic proposition would the for Bir to move Nice Boys to the Eros location. She knows how to get plenty of boys together with plenty of customers. Despite MFAS current grumpy mood she's provided him and I with considerable amounts of entertainment over the years.

And MFAS. Even in low season there's always new straight boys showing up in BT and Jomtien..Go take a look. Motorbike parking is easy and a drink can be had for 80 baht.
    A couple of months ago I went to BT....Dreamboys, Toy Boys, and Cupidol.....I won’t hurry back, as for Jomtien I can’t stand going through the gauntlet of fem boys grabbing your arm saying helloooooooo....Yuck Yuck Yuck!
    "In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king"

Liked

I read it somewhere comparing gogo bars/sunee to the Internet cafe phenomenon. I still remember spending an hour or two in the Internet cafe was crucial throughout my trip before, and now an iPhone will do the job right if not better. However, in Tokyo, Seoul or Hong Kong, I start to notice a come back of Internet cafe. It transforms itself to a venue to play those online treasure hunt games in groups or even professionally in tournaments internationally. I guess if the gogo bars can do the same maybe they will be around much longer. No Grindr or Jackd can replace the fun of going to place where group of sexy boys are on display (preferably as much flesh as possible and not in jeans)

3. User who gave Like to post:

llz (August 14th, 2019)

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Dimsumbear View Post
    I read it somewhere comparing gogo bars/sunee to the Internet cafe phenomenon. I still remember spending an hour or two in the Internet cafe was crucial throughout my trip before, and now an iPhone will do the job right if not better. However, in Tokyo, Seoul or Hong Kong, I start to notice a come back of Internet cafe. It transforms itself to a venue to play those online treasure hunt games in groups or even professionally in tournaments internationally. I guess if the gogo bars can do the same maybe they will be around much longer. No Grindr or Jackd can replace the fun of going to place where group of sexy boys are on display (preferably as much flesh as possible and not in jeans)
    Apposite

Liked

Dimsumbear wrote.
    "No Grindr or Jackd can replace the fun of going to place where group of sexy boys are on display (preferably as much flesh as possible and not in jeans)"

Especially if one in instrumental in removing said clothing. Most common at both Nice Boys and Eros but also at X-Boys and Dreamboys.

Liked

Dimsumbear wrote.
    "No Grindr or Jackd can replace the fun of going to place where group of sexy boys are on display (preferably as much flesh as possible and not in jeans)"
    So true!!
    ..........and that's the way it is.

Banned
    Liked

Dimsumbear wrote.

Especially if one in instrumental in removing said clothing. Most common at both Nice Boys and Eros but also at X-Boys and Dreamboys.
    I've never yet seen a gogo boy whose looks did not improve once he had my cock in his mouth

8. User who gave Like to post:

BenCH (August 14th, 2019)

Liked

Instrumental? Very nice. Too bad Eros is not around but at least I have Nice Boys to look forward to. For a private session upstairs tipping to boys is enough? The venue won’t charge me an off fee or fee to use their booth upstairs right?

Liked

Instrumental? Very nice. Too bad Eros is not around but at least I have Nice Boys to look forward to. For a private session upstairs tipping to boys is enough? The venue won’t charge me an off fee or fee to use their booth upstairs right?
    Dimsumbear,I doubt that! Probably both an off fee and a room fee.

11. User who gave Like to post:

arsenal (August 13th, 2019)

Liked

The venue won’t charge me an off fee or fee to use their booth upstairs right?
    They might charge 300~400 baht to use the room. The rooms are not free.

At some bars you have to pay the off fee if the guy cums in the bar.

Forum's veteran Manforallseasons's Avatar
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by a447 View Post
    They might charge 300~400 baht to use the room. The rooms are not free.

At some bars you have to pay the off fee if the guy cums in the bar.
    Can you tell us if you pay an off fee if the guy cums in your mouth?
    "In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king"