FAQ & Help
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast

Thread: Eros gone

Forum's veteran Manforallseasons's Avatar
    Liked

Re: Eros gone

Quote Originally Posted by dab69 View Post
    https://sawatdeenetwork.com/v4/showt...oys+fresh+meat

you just posted in Apriil they got fresh meat?

"Last night there wee 18 good looking guys on stage with everything on display with several new boys. In the many times I have been to N.B. I have only had good experiences and yes they were all Nice Boys however, if your taste gravities to fem twinks this gogo is decidedly not for you!"
    On the strength of this post I went to NB tonight there were 13 boys on stage all of which I know the newest boy has been there 3 months the others from 1 to 2 years, are you sure you were @ Nice Boys in Sunee Plaza?
    "In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king"

Forum's veteran
    Liked

The post you are quoting is from your April post. We are waiting for you to answer your own OWN QUESTION
    now posted FrOM you TO you...

See? The "quotation marks" are still around the QUOTE FROM YOU, MFAS?

Liked

Keep waiting...

Liked

As cliche as it may sound, freshness can also be in the eyes of beholder. Perhaps the same boy may have aroused a fresh sense of desire and allure in that special April evening. As for me, I haven’t been to Pattaya in 10 years, even the oldest fart will be fresh to me lol

Liked

If you like slim athletic straight boys and their all fresh to you then Nice Boys alone will likely provide enough offs to keep you happy and exhausted. As a Pattaya go go boy quality control expert I can report Nice Boys has a 98 per cent success rating. The highest in town.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by arsenal View Post
    If you like slim athletic straight boys and their all fresh to you then Nice Boys alone will likely provide enough offs to keep you happy and exhausted. As a Pattaya go go boy quality control expert I can report Nice Boys has a 98 per cent success rating. The highest in town.
    Very reassuring. I do look forward to share my first-hand Nice Boys experience in Sept 2019. Counting down now

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Dimsumbear View Post
    As cliche as it may sound, freshness can also be in the eyes of beholder. Perhaps the same boy may have aroused a fresh sense of desire and allure in that special April evening. As for me, I haven’t been to Pattaya in 10 years, even the oldest fart will be fresh to me lol
    First you are in for quite a shock if your last trip to Pattaya was 10 years ago second, if you are the occasional visitor what is old will be new again.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Manforallseasons View Post
    First you are in for quite a shock if your last trip to Pattaya was 10 years ago second, if you are the occasional visitor what is old will be new again.
    Thanks for your comment. Still debating whether I should stay at Mosaic Apartment to frequent Nice Boys, or play safe and stay at Zing Resort since I have been told JB is where all the actions are

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Dimsumbear View Post
    Still debating whether I should stay at Mosaic Apartment to frequent Nice Boys, or play safe and stay at Zing Resort since I have been told JB is where all the actions are
    JB? I guess you talk about Jomtien Complex.

Jomtien Complex has nice vibe with its many open fronted beer bars. So it's certainly a great place to stay there. For offing boys, however, you would probably have to travel to Boys Town and/or Sunee Plaza. Which isn't a bad thing actually, as it costs you just 10 minutes and 10 Baht for the taxi ride.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

its not a taxi...