Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: hotel Siem Reap and Phnom Penh

Liked

Re: hotel Siem Reap and Phnom Penh

Quote Originally Posted by Manforallseasons View Post
    There are two active bars in PP......Blue Chilli frequented by mostly older local queens, has a horrible ladyboy lipsink show and the rather newer Toolbox Bar where the staff is young and good looking and they have dancers doing K-Pop type dance routines.
    I agree with your description of these bars. Even the deliberate misspelling of lip synch is appropriate. Blue Chilli is awful & Toolbox had some very energetic dance routines by cute staff.
    Perversely, Blue Chilli was packed with customers (mostly non-gay) & Toolbox barely has enough gay customers to stay in business.

Other gay bars included Space Bar, POC & one which I cannot even remember the name of.
    Only Toolbox had boys that I found attractive.

I had some success in the Love Spa Sauna.

2. User who gave Like to post:

llz (August 23rd, 2019)

Liked

Thanks paperboy, the okayboutique hotel looks very chic and posh...looks more like a temple from the outside.
    Taking a friend to the room was ok, as you wrote, but did he had to show his ID at the reception?

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Bert View Post
    Thanks paperboy, the okayboutique hotel looks very chic and posh...looks more like a temple from the outside.
    Taking a friend to the room was ok, as you wrote, but did he had to show his ID at the reception?
    yes