Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Maps of Thailand and Isaan ...

Liked

Re: Maps of Thailand and Isaan ...

Going by the number of gays in Bueng Kan, the colour pink is most appropriate for the province.

2. User who gave Like to post:

Jellybean (August 6th, 2019)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Brad the Impala View Post
    . . . Anyway great maps Smiles, these should be kept as a useful resource.
    Good idea, Brad the Impala. I have moved the topic to the Thailand Resources forum where it is likely to remain at the top of the list of topics for some time. Meanwhile, it can still be accessed in the Gay Thailand forum for the next 4 weeks.

Liked

Smiles, I hope you do not mind me adding another map to your topic, which I thought would be quite useful for reference purposes.

Over on Gaybutton Thai forum, Trongpai created a topic called, MRT New Stations Open Today. On his post dated August 9th, 2019 he created a link to a website called GregtoDiffer. And on that site was an up-to-date copy of The System Map of Bangkok Rail Transit Network, which I have copied below for the benefit of our members.

Link to Gaybutton: https://gaybuttonthai.com/viewtopic....&t=9902#p95318

Bangkok transit map.jpeg

Liked

I’m becoming quite a fan of Trongpai over on Gaybutton. He provided a Wikipedia link to a Sunee Plaza page, which contained an old 2010 map of Sunee Plaza - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sunee_Plaza

For those interested in a trip down memory lane, I have copied the map below:

Sunee Plaza Map 2010.jpg

The map was created by GoScoutUK (talk) - I (GoScoutUK (talk)) created this work entirely by myself., CC BY-SA 3.0

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by christianpfc View Post
    I have been around to so many places, I often ask for district as well. That weeds out foreign boys as well; I'm not good at recognizing accents, so a boy from Cambodia could pass as coming from Surin, but when I ask for his district, the truth will come out.
    How often do foreign boys try to pass themselves off as Thai ?

The only way I can check is by the ID document & I don't recall a case of one lying about his country of origin.

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by goji View Post
    How often do foreign boys try to pass themselves off as Thai ?
    I've never encountered one; quite the reverse

Liked

It has happened a few times, often enough to pay attention. I had one from Cambodia who originally told me he is from Mahasarakham, where he used to work for some years. Boys from Myanmar try to pass themselves off as being from Chiang Mai.

Quote Originally Posted by Jellybean View Post
    Over on Gaybutton Thai forum, Trongpai created a topic called, MRT New Stations Open Today. On his post dated August 9th, 2019 he created a link to a website called GregtoDiffer. And on that site was an up-to-date copy of The System Map of Bangkok Rail Transit Network, which I have copied below for the benefit of our members.
    Not up-to-date, rather a projection for the near future.

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by christianpfc View Post
    It has happened a few times, often enough to pay attention. I had one from Cambodia who originally told me he is from Mahasarakham, where he used to work for some years. Boys from Myanmar try to pass themselves off as being from Chiang Mai.
    I don't understand why you think it an issue

Liked

Because I have been or at least know almost everywhere and use that as a conversation starter.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Smiles View Post

Correct. A perfect example is in fact Hua Hin in Prachuap Kiri Khan Province. Hua Hin the city is much larger than the capital town of Prachuap Kiri Khan. My guess would be at least five times larger. In comparison Prachuap the town is tiny.
    The very best known example to about anyone here must be that giant brothel by the sea, aka Pattaya which is in Cholburi chiangwat. Plus that it seems its not even Pattaya proper, as full adresses always state it as BangLamung. Strangely no boy will ever say he comes from Cholburi, making it also another example of very flexible lifestyle.