Quote Originally Posted by Nirish guy View Post
But why would you use an agent when YOU keep telling us that you've never been to Thailand before never mind even Pattaya !? I'm beginning to think you've been lying to us all !? Shame on you !
"Lying"! Heaven forbid. I'm merely indulging those of limited intelligence and even less experience of the wider world like gerefan2 and sglad (although he has a separate agenda) who simply cannot conceive of a way of life and business that necessitates being awake in order to beat the closing bell in New York. One of the advantages of my way of life is that at that hour the "fucking" Apps are full of money boys who, having missed out on a punter at their place of work, are looking for customers and prepared to discount their rates, often substantially. They'll then quickly go home to sleep, leaving me in peace (this is known as "win-win")

They don't call me "boy genius" for nothing (and by "they" I refer to Sore Toes' recent post). As for poor lonelywombat's fantasies ... who of us can comment on a man who chooses to live in a place called South Meringue