Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: filing the TM30 and TM28

Liked

filing the TM30 and TM28

Recently there has been on line chatter about immigration becoming more difficult about filing these forms which track foreigners’ address changes. Apparently a strict interpretion of the law means that if you leave the home that is your permanent residence even for one night, the owner of the home and the foreign national must fill out the TM30 and TM 28, respectively. Some minority of people have complained that failure to observe this rule, which most people don’t even know about, has led to problems when it’s time to renew one’s visa.

Has anyone on this thread experience with this?

Banned
    Liked

Re: filing the TM30 and TM28

Quote Originally Posted by Faranglaw View Post
    Recently there has been on line chatter about immigration becoming more difficult about filing these forms which track foreigners’ address changes. Apparently a strict interpretion of the law means that if you leave the home that is your permanent residence even for one night, the owner of the home and the foreign national must fill out the TM30 and TM 28, respectively. Some minority of people have complained that failure to observe this rule, which most people don’t even know about, has led to problems when it’s time to renew one’s visa.

Has anyone on this thread experience with this?
    I use an agent for all things Immigration on the basis that I don’t need to bark myself if I can afford a dog

Forum's veteran Brad the Impala's Avatar
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by frequent View Post
    I use an agent for all things Immigration on the basis that I don’t need to bark myself if I can afford a dog
    Perhaps you could provide contact details, cost etc........

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Brad the Impala View Post
    Perhaps you could provide contact details, cost etc........
    http://thailongstay.co.th/

Forum's veteran Brad the Impala's Avatar
    Liked

This is the company that you use and are happy with? Could be useful for many here.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

But why would you use an agent when YOU keep telling us that you've never been to Thailand before never mind even Pattaya !? I'm beginning to think you've been lying to us all !? Shame on you !

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Brad the Impala View Post
    This is the company that you use and are happy with? Could be useful for many here.
    Better for the Bangkok-based; not sure how effective they are of denizens of Pattaya. They're also more focused on the residents who travel and therefore use their airport services (Swampy only)

8. User who gave Like to post:

Brad the Impala (August 3rd, 2019)

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Nirish guy View Post
    But why would you use an agent when YOU keep telling us that you've never been to Thailand before never mind even Pattaya !? I'm beginning to think you've been lying to us all !? Shame on you !
    "Lying"! Heaven forbid. I'm merely indulging those of limited intelligence and even less experience of the wider world like gerefan2 and sglad (although he has a separate agenda) who simply cannot conceive of a way of life and business that necessitates being awake in order to beat the closing bell in New York. One of the advantages of my way of life is that at that hour the "fucking" Apps are full of money boys who, having missed out on a punter at their place of work, are looking for customers and prepared to discount their rates, often substantially. They'll then quickly go home to sleep, leaving me in peace (this is known as "win-win")

They don't call me "boy genius" for nothing (and by "they" I refer to Sore Toes' recent post). As for poor lonelywombat's fantasies ... who of us can comment on a man who chooses to live in a place called South Meringue

Liked

As the OP, I would appreciate it if we could stay on topic rather than getting into the insults. This was a serious request for people’s experiences, and I appreciate the suggestion of thailand long stay. Has anyone had actual experience using their services?

11. User who gave Like to post:

francois (August 5th, 2019)

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Faranglaw View Post
    As the OP, I would appreciate it if we could stay on topic rather than getting into the insults. This was a serious request for people’s experiences, and I appreciate the suggestion of thailand long stay. Has anyone had actual experience using their services?
    What goes around comes around Faranglaw. Since I was the person who mentioned Thailongstay (and therefore the only contributor to the topic at all) and you have chosen to mischararacterise a later post of mine as “getting into the insults”, I won’t be making any further contributions about my experiences with Thailongstay - all in the spirit of you getting right royally f***ed