Just for clarity Moses ( as I'd mentioned to you) I too am having exactly the same issues - although I notice my phone stays logged in just fine - so I wonder is it a particular browser issue perhaps ??

* PS Moses I did do as you suggests and it did "appear" to help for a while and I appeared to have stayed logged in on my screen, but as Gerefan said above once I then went to post it either denied my access, or I got a blank screen or I was logged out or simply nothing at all happened and my post didn't go.

Like Gerefan I too have taken to "copying" my post now so I can at least log in again ( as I seemingly have too) and then paste my post back in and THEN it does go.

And Moses - just to be clear no one is having a "dig" - we understand you're doing what you need to do to protect the board and your server from Bot's etc, I'm sure no one has any issue with that - but there does seem to be "some" glitch kicking in somewhere - and IF it's going to remain then at least we'll all maybe be better knowing that so we WILL start copying and saving posts etc as it's soul destroying to lose same after sitting typing it out of course.

* Edit - and just to confuse things even more THIS post went perfectly first time !! All very weird eh .....