Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Jomtien being raided as I type

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: Jomtien being raided as I type

poor misinformed christian, doesnt understand that all that raping he's complaining about is a cultural misunderstanding, he needs reeducation...as for corruption Brazil/south africa is just as corrupt but with far higher general crime rate, so again the bib must be doing something right

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by latintopxxx View Post
    then explain to simple me why thailand is so safe, I can wander all over bkk and pattaya sozzled out of my brain and not once have i been mugged,. .
    You don’t get mugged in that you do not get beaten up so that someone can access your wallet.

They are more subtle..

It’s done by short changing you, padding drink bills, scams, Farang pricing etc....

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by latintopxxx View Post
    . If the cops were so useless would it not be a total wild west out there?.
    Thailand roads, particularly in Pattaya are exactly like the Wild West. They are beyond hope. The police are useless.

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by lukylok View Post
    Don't forget Christian showed sympathy with the 3rd Reich a few years ago
    Is that in the same category as actually being fucked by a Thai dictator?

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by gerefan2 View Post
    You don’t get mugged in that you do not get beaten up so that someone can access your wallet.

They are more subtle..

It’s done by short changing you, padding drink bills, scams, Farang pricing etc....
    I prefer that to to getting robbed.

And that's what I understand by safe: being able to walk anywhere, anytime, without the threat of being robbed.

Road safety, political freedom, safety for monetary investments is a different story.

6. 2 Users gave Like to post:

frequent (July 24th, 2019), gerefan2 (July 23rd, 2019)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Dalewood View Post
    What happens to the illegal immigrant who misparks his car? What happens to a rapist who is a German citizen whose ancestors have been there since Frederick the Great?
    Illegal immigrants don't own cars (unless they stole them, but then they don't legally own the car).

German rapists? I haven't heard of that for a long time.
    However: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2015%E...lts_in_Germany

I can fully understand the German and the Thai police. If I were an overworked and underpaid police officer, I would go for soft targets (like the bars in Jomtien, or parking in the wrong place in Germany), because I know where they are, they can't hide, and there is something tanglible (the business or the car), instead of chasing drug dealers who might shoot, stab, spit or bite.

8. User who gave Like to post:

frequent (July 24th, 2019)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by christianpfc View Post
    Illegal immigrants don't own cars (unless they stole them, but then they don't legally own the car).

German rapists? I haven't heard of that for a long time.
    However: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2015%E...lts_in_Germany

I can fully understand the German and the Thai police. If I were an overworked and underpaid police officer, I would go for soft targets (like the bars in Jomtien, or parking in the wrong place in Germany), because I know where they are, they can't hide, and there is something tanglible (the business or the car), instead of chasing drug dealers who might shoot, stab, spit or bite.
    Christian - Read the link you provided. The police in Germany did NOT allow rapists and drug dealers to go free because they were immigrants.
    The link YOU provided clearly indicates the police taking actions. You might argue that it was not enough action or too little action. Your original argument seemed to be that immigrants in Germany could get away with drug dealing and rape. Clearly that is not the case based on one case you provided as evidence.

And comparing the Thai police and German police and saying both are underpaid..is just silly. A quick google search of the salary of a German police office shows a salary of about 3400 Euros a month. Thai police earn about 200-300 a month. Try to make valid comparisons.
    Opinions are like assholes, everyone has one, and they all stink.

10. 4 Users gave Like to post:

BenCH (July 24th, 2019), Khor tose (July 24th, 2019), Oliver2 (July 23rd, 2019), Smiles (July 24th, 2019)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

valid comparison would include cost of living as well...say the cost of a pony ride...

Liked

christianPFC, just to add my voice - your post about "illegal immigrants" was highly offensive. And untrue.
    Hitchhiking's more of a challenge on the road less travelled.

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by joe552 View Post
    christianPFC, just to add my voice - your post about "illegal immigrants" was highly offensive. And untrue.
    I must give it a "Like"