List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Age range of customers at gogos?

Liked

Age range of customers at gogos?

Wondering what is the typical age-ranged of people you see at the gogo bars? More specifically, those who off the boys. I’m in my lower 20s and haven’t visited Thailand yet (will within a month) but I am starting to feel out of place despite not trying it out yet.

Don’t want people to think I’m cheap cause I’m young? Someone enlighten me please

Liked

Re: Age range of customers at gogos?

Welcome to the forum, Levelheaded.

Liked

The situation can be quite fluid really. Whenever groups of younger Thais enter for a good time, we see people in their twenties, or thirties for Japanese and Chinese, and random people aged forty and above. Of course there are still octogenarians gracing the seats in bars, especially in Pattaya. Everyone is welcome as long as the money keeps rolling.

Forum's veteran Manforallseasons's Avatar
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Levelheaded View Post
    Don’t want people to think I’m cheap cause I’m young? Someone enlighten me please
    Definitely stay in Bangkok most places in Pattaya are wheelchair and electric paddles friendly!
    "In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king"

Liked

Wondering what is the typical age-ranged of people you see at the gogo bars? More specifically, those who off the boys. I’m in my lower 20s and haven’t visited Thailand yet (will within a month) but I am starting to feel out of place despite not trying it out yet.

The bar customers and the go-go boys will both love you,Levelheaded. Always good to see a young guy visiting the go-go bars.

Many of the customers at the bars are expats and naturally older and, of course, looking for, or at, the younger go-go boys. Just go and enjoy the scene, tip the boys and take off as many as you like.

6. User who gave Like to post:

joe552 (July 2nd, 2019)

Liked

Most of the westerns are well above 50s ,But that doesn't mean that you can't visit the bars and enjoy your self . I started visiting the bars at my early 30s and had lots of fun.

8. User who gave Like to post:

paborn (July 1st, 2019)

Liked

In all honesty; while we know that the Gay community is age obsessed, there are other factors such as build and good looks. I'm not now and never was good looking and I've always been chubby. When younger I delighted in taking off the slim hunk of my choice and still enjoy it at 70. The young Thai go to the bars for amusement but they might be meet at Discos and other bars. Someone here younger than me should be able to recommend Silom places to try your hand.

10. User who gave Like to post:

Kowboy (January 28th, 2020)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Jellybean View Post
    Welcome to the forum, Levelheaded.
    Thanks for the welcome!

And thanks for the comments everyone. Just a bit nervous about the whole thing cause I’ll be going solo.

Kind of a side question, but when I read posts like “they look at your wallet, not you” (etc) do you actually put your wallet on the table like that to be showcased?

Liked

The last thing I'm looking at in a go-go bar is the other customers. If you have cash, you'll be welcome. Enjoy your trip.
    Hitchhiking's more of a challenge on the road less travelled.

Liked

. . . Kind of a side question, but when I read posts like “they look at your wallet, not you” (etc) do you actually put your wallet on the table like that to be showcased?
    Whoever made that comment, Levelheaded, probably meant that many go-go boys are more concerned about the customer's ability to pay and, in some cases, pay handsomely rather than their age or appearance. Given your young age, I would imagine you will attract considerable attention from the go-go boys.

Personally, I would recommend keeping your wallet or cash securely located in a pocket, preferably a zipped or buttoned pocket and most definitely not on full view on a table.

By the way, as a new member your first five or so posts will be moderated before being moved to a topic, so expect some delay. This is a security measure to protect the membership from: spam, hydras/clones, toxic IP addresses and "bad" email domains. Once you are over the posting threshold you'll be able to post direct to a topic.