Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Beautiful Pattaya Sunrise

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Beautiful Pattaya Sunrise

Rare for me to see a sunrise (!) but I went out onto my balcony this morning and was presented with this.

The view is nothing special, but I thought the the sunrise was!

Attached Images Attached Images

2. 4 Users gave Like to post:

BenCH (June 27th, 2019), Impulse (June 27th, 2019), Jellybean (June 27th, 2019), joe552 (June 26th, 2019)

Liked

Re: Beautiful Pattaya Sunrise

You can see the same in Kinshasa too...

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Hmm a well known Pattaya night owl returns home from a late night out or perhaps rises early for some peculiar reason ? f....... ha ha why am I suddenly thinking of the scenes from "Interview with the a Vampire" where Louis (Brad Pitt's) vampire character either goes out to watch his very last sunrise before being "turned" or perhaps many years later goes to a movie house for the first time ( as the years rolls on for him) and describes seeing there his beloved sun again as it shows on the big screen

Great movie btw the if you've never watched it guys.

Liked

Actually, NIrish-guy, I found your reference to Interview with the Vampire and Louis’ last sunrise most pertinent. As almost every gay knows, vampires and gays have one thing in common - they and us are all creatures of the night.

And, for those members and readers who have not yet discovered them, I thoroughly recommend the homoerotic Vampire Chronicles series of novels by the American writer Anne Rice, the first of which is, Interview with the Vampire.

Returning now to the OP, assuming you have now risen from your coffin . . . er . . . I mean bed, gerefan2, may I compliment you on your two sunrise photos.

6. User who gave Like to post:

Nirish guy (June 27th, 2019)

Liked

I harbour an ambition to stay up all night and then ride down to Bang Saray to watch the sun come up. One day I'll get round to it.

Liked

I have vampire hours when I’m living in Pattaya. I usually go to the last bar that’s open in Sunnee, usually the Forest Bar. Then get on the internet or listen to music till the sun rises. Sleep till about two and repeat the process

Same when I’m living in America. When I switch countries it doesn’t take long for the vampire hours to return, even with the twelve hour difference.

Liked

10. 2 Users gave Like to post:

gerefan2 (June 27th, 2019), joe552 (June 27th, 2019)

Liked

Oops, that was my sunset from my condo.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by rocket View Post
    Oops, that was my sunset from my condo.
    I was going to post that if you hadn't corrected yourself nobody would have known the difference, but then I remembered where I was and realized that of course someone would have and wouldn't have hesitated to point out your mistake.

Liked

I would not have noticed, but now that you say it: the sun is over the water, and the sea is West of Pattaya, hence it's a sunset and not a sunrise. (Vice versa for Hua Hin.)