Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: It’s finally happened...

Liked

Re: It’s finally happened...

I think it's unlikely the bike hire shops are paying anything approaching large sums of money to the police. The BIB do very well out of the scumbag Middle Easterner's as it is. They don't wear helmets and none of them have international driving permits so at any time when the police are at the junction of Second Road and South Pattaya Road there is a steady stream of 800 baht fines coming through.

Forum's veteran Manforallseasons's Avatar
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by arsenal View Post
    I think it's unlikely the bike hire shops are paying anything approaching large sums of money to the police. The BIB do very well out of the scumbag Middle Easterner's as it is. They don't wear helmets and none of them have international driving permits so at any time when the police are at the junction of Second Road and South Pattaya Road there is a steady stream of 800 baht fines coming through.
    I have never seen any Arabs stopped by the police. One thing is they are not around en mass till late afternoon and evening and other than the usual places where the police are most interested in getting falangs to take a breathalyzer test and hope they fail so they can get the big bucks they are never where these scumbags are at night which is mainly in and around the streets that border Sunee Plaza.
    "In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king"

Liked

Never mind what colour the uniforms are.

I am just thankful that there are not too many of those obnoxious Arabs around in the winter season. There are reasons why we fly straight past their shithole countries on the way to Thailand.

4. 3 Users gave Like to post:

gerefan2 (June 20th, 2019), Manforallseasons (June 20th, 2019), Wolzek (June 20th, 2019)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

The thirteen years I spent visiting an Arab country and living with its Christian and Arab citizens, were some of the most rewarding of my life. I found humanity and courage in abundance and a warmth and kindness that puts many of my countrymen to shame.
    I also learnt much about the history of Arab civilisations and how they taught the West science, culture, horticulture and art. Not to mention a tolerance and poetic expression of gay love...all this at a time when my ancestors were being burnt at the stake for their sexuality . I also learnt at first hand about my own country's imperialist and racist dealings in the Middle East, which continue to this day and leave their mark on the sensibilities of some westerners. I feel sorry for them.
    I've visited many countries and have discovered two simple truths; firstly, that even Trump's "shit-hole" countries have much to teach us and that, secondly, the poorer , the more deprived , the more oppressed a people, the kinder and more generous they are.

I shall always be grateful to my Palestinian friends and comrades and treasure the memories of being with them.

6. 4 Users gave Like to post:

dinagam (June 20th, 2019), GWMinUS (June 21st, 2019), joe552 (June 21st, 2019), TaoR (June 21st, 2019)

Forum's veteran Manforallseasons's Avatar
    Liked

Oliver2, I suggest next time you visit Pattaya with your beloved P you stay at one of the small hotels around Sunee Plaza that cater to your Arab brethren so you can share in their happiness and them in yours!
    "In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king"

8. 3 Users gave Like to post:

llz (June 21st, 2019), paborn (June 30th, 2019), Wolzek (June 20th, 2019)

Liked

I wonder how Oliver explains that in his beloved Arab countries gays are not free. Religious minorities are not really free. The Christian presence has diminished a lot. You can not just build a Christian Church. Women are treated second class.

Also your history is deeply flawed. The Arabs didn't teach us anything, well maybe a little bit. Like their numerals. Yes some ancient science was transmitted via Arab countries to the West. Most so called Arab scientist we all know about weren't even Muslim. In their so called golden period the majority in the caliphate wasn't Muslim.

Arabs colonized too. They conquered Egypt for example and still hold on to it. In fact they colonized it so throughout that they speak Arab there now. That tells something. Indonesians don't speak Dutch
    The original inhabitants who didnt convert, the Coptic Christians, aren't that free. And face deadly bombings every year.

The West made the modern world. Nearly everything was invented by Western culture. The internet, modern medicine, cars and planes, etc etc. The West made the modern world.

If Arabs were to rule the world it would look very bad for all those who aren't Muslim. The level of freedom the West gives minorities is unprecedented.

Oliver is a deeply brainwashed person full of hate. That is what I get from him.

10. 6 Users gave Like to post:

christianpfc (June 26th, 2019), llz (June 21st, 2019), Manforallseasons (June 21st, 2019), paborn (June 30th, 2019), Smiles (June 20th, 2019), Wolzek (June 20th, 2019)

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by AsDaRa View Post
    I wonder how Oliver explains that in his beloved Arab countries gays are not free.
    A male friend of mine is a nurse and has worked in Saudi Arabia for a number of years. He has so much local sex he has to knock back a lot of it he tells me, including schoolboys who turn up at his front door uninvited. Another friend, a flight attendant, claims to have had the entire national football team of one Gulf State

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by dinagam View Post
    BIB stands for "Boys in Brown" specifically for Thailand, but if you expand a bit, particularly on their uniform, you sometimes gasp at their tightly fitted shirts and trousers adorning some young and physically fit officers. I wouldn't mind being thoroughly searched by one of them.
    I would rather do the searching......

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by frequent View Post
    A male friend of mine is a nurse and has worked in Saudi Arabia for a number of years. He has so much local sex he has to knock back a lot of it he tells me, including schoolboys who turn up at his front door uninvited. Another friend, a flight attendant, claims to have had the entire national football team of one Gulf State
    What will happen if he gets caught?

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by frequent View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by AsDaRa View Post
    What will happen if he gets caught?
    Any reply and discussion should exclude reference to the schoolboys aspect of the post by frequent, as it's a subject we cannot discuss on the forum.

15. User who gave Like to post:

paborn (June 30th, 2019)