FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: It’s finally happened...

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Forum's veteran Manforallseasons's Avatar
    Liked

Re: It’s finally happened...

A friend of mine who lives in Yensabai condo says the BIB must be receiving something from the many small hotels and motorbike rental shops that cater to the Arabs thus insuring that they have no presence in the area allowing these assholes to have free reign, the BIB are conspicuous by their absence.
    "In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king"

Liked

BIB stands for ?

These many Arabs we see are they expats or tourists ?

I wonder if they see themselves as hypocrits. This open sex culture in Pattaya, is not allowed in their own countries. Openly gay bars also aren't. Yet for sure they go here for the sex. They like it. I wonder if the intelligent ones under these Arabs makes them doubt their own cultural values. Of extreme religious conservatism. But I get the idea they all would say "No" if you asked them if they wanted their own countries to be so free. Bit aren't you then a hypocrite ?

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by AsDaRa View Post
    BIB stands for ?

These many Arabs we see are they expats or tourists ?

I wonder if they see themselves as hypocrits. This open sex culture in Pattaya, is not allowed in their own countries. Openly gay bars also aren't. Yet for sure they go here for the sex. They like it. I wonder if the intelligent ones under these Arabs makes them doubt their own cultural values. Of extreme religious conservatism. But I get the idea they all would say "No" if you asked them if they wanted their own countries to be so free. Bit aren't you then a hypocrite ?
    They are seasonal tourists that mostly come this time of year. They obviously come to escape the suffering heat in their countries as well as the oppressive governments and religious norms they live under hence, they come for sex and undisciplined rowdy behavior that would never be tolerated where they come from.
    The above post by AsDaRa as if the see themselves as hypocrites.......I doubt it they give a fuck!

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Manforallseasons View Post
    They are seasonal tourists that mostly come this time of year. They obviously come to escape the suffering heat in their countries as well as the oppressive governments and religious norms they live under hence, they come for sex and undisciplined rowdy behavior that would never be tolerated where they come from.
    The above post by AsDaRa as if the see themselves as hypocrites.......I doubt it they give a fuck!
    You say they come to Thailand to escape the hear. You are super confused or don't live here in Thailand. It is hot as hell here.
    Will Rogers said, "I never met a man I didn't like", but he never met Donald Trump.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by kjun12 View Post
    " ... You say they come to Thailand to escape the hear ... "
    Shirley you meant "ear".
    Just another reason why I love living in Thailand

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Smiles View Post
    Shirley you meant "ear".
    Sadly kunt12 is unable to distinguish between the sub-40 temperatures of Thailand and the 40-plus temperatures of the Arab region

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by kjun12 View Post
    You say they come to Thailand to escape the hear. You are super confused or don't live here in Thailand. It is hot as hell here.
    I don’t know if they can “hear” or not but in Pattaya it is a humid 33 degrees in the shit hole places it is 40+.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Manforallseasons View Post
    I don’t know if they can “hear” or not
    their are nun so deaf as those who cannot here

10. User who gave Like to post:

joe552 (June 22nd, 2019)

Liked

Firstly, may I say how sorry I was to read about the untimely death of Anna Ksina, the 35 year old Russian tourist.

Quote Originally Posted by AsDaRa View Post
    BIB stands for ?
    Now, turning to one of the questions raised by AsDaRa and not covered in the reply from Manforallseasons. In the context of Thailand, AsDaRa, BIB means - boys in brown, i.e. the Royal Thai Police.