Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bangkok still have F*CK SHOWS?

Liked

Bangkok still have F*CK SHOWS?

At the risk of sounding like a complete newbie or a troll...

I'm wondering with all of the bars closing or moving locations, are there any live sex shows left in Bangkok?
    My first trip back to Bangkok in a few years is coming up this weekend. Want to show visiting friends the *ahem* sights.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: Bangkok still have F*CK SHOWS?

Quote Originally Posted by netrix View Post
    I'm wondering with all of the bars closing or moving locations, are there any live sex shows left in Bangkok?
    Firstly, the closing and relocation of bars have not affected their numbers or their entertainment value, IMHO. In fact, a bunch of friends and I were there early last month and enjoyed the younger, fresher and more vibrant scene. Hotmale and Freshboys along the same corridor had fuck shows and I'm sure Lucky Boys across the soi had them too but not at the time we went. Banana Boys in Silom Soi 4 had them too; the fact that they had a fuck show in a traditionally 'cleaner' soi should tell you that it's not going away anytime soon. Personally, I didn't find any of the fuck shows erotic or the performers hot - I mean who else other than a447 gets fucked on stage, down the steps, up the steps, upside down, right side up all the while begging for tips - but who am I to judge and I understand some people enjoy them.

3. User who gave Like to post:

Eddie (June 14th, 2019)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

PS Not everyshowtime has a fuck show so you might want to check at the door.

Liked

If you don't mind a room full of Chinese woman tourists ruining it

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Blueskytoday View Post
    A friend of mine with a young Asian wife claims that if he wants some variety he just turns her over and pretends she's a boy

Liked

" ... who else other than a447 gets fucked on stage ... "
    WOW!! Now that's 'breaking news' if I ever heard it.
    Reminds me of the notorious dossier floating around wherein Donald-The-Terrible pisses on Russian prostitutes in the Moscow Marriot.
    Just another reason why I love living in Thailand

Forum's veteran
    Liked

No - apparently that was FAKE news just - so he said ........"apparently".......

Or maybe the Kremlin are just keeping that one up their sleeve for when they need it ! Mind you I doubt it would have much effect on the red hat MAGA brigade anyway as the man could kill every first born child of every couple in the States and I doubt it would change their dim witted view of the man.

Getting back on track though ....was pleased to read this thread as I too had wondered since the demise of Soi Twilight had the "shows" all but disappeared now, so it seems not but we just have to walk a little farther for each and no longer have the pleasure of sitting in some bar watching ALL of the cute working guys go past in one never ending line . Talk about first world problems ! :-)

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Smiles View Post
    WOW!! Now that's 'breaking news' if I ever heard it. Reminds me of the notorious dossier floating around wherein Donald-The-Terrible pisses on Russian prostitutes in the Moscow Marriot.
    More recently, does anyone know if The Queen gave him the same room as Obama had at Buck House? I can't see her supplying prostitutes but perhaps a footman or two might be interested in golden showers?

10. User who gave Like to post:

Smiles (June 7th, 2019)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Actually whilst Buck House would normally be the standard accommodation on a State visit I think this time for whatever reason he actually just stayed at the US Ambassadors residence in London when in town.

I'm guessing perhaps the Queen said " FINE, whatever, if he HAS to come for dinner then I suppose that's ok but you neithent think I'm getting the spare room all cleaned out for him as it's full of all of Phillips stuff and I'm SO not clearing it out just for THAT buffoon if he's coming, fuck him, just tell him we've got the builders in " !

( Which they actually genuinely have as Buck House is in the middle of major renovation works just now apparently so that may well have been the real reason - or at least the one that was given to HIM anyway perhaps ?)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Blueskytoday View Post
    Ruin it how? When we visited, most of the customers were Asian, about 20% whom were female. They were fun, generous and responsive and the boys were clearly appreciative of their presence. Happy buyer, willing seller. It only got a bit rowdy at some of the bars with outside seating as we played drinking games with the boys and it was a lot of fun. Old, grouchy farangs expecting to be fed, fanned and fawned over were in the minority - perhaps they had all gone to Pattaya. Don't know, don't care.

13. 4 Users gave Like to post:

Aux1010 (June 8th, 2019), Eddie (June 14th, 2019), petr55 (June 22nd, 2019), Smiles (June 6th, 2019)