List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Map of Silom / Suriwongse - Venues of interest (2019)

Banned
    Liked

Re: Map of Silom / Suriwongse - Venues of interest (2019)

Quote Originally Posted by christianpfc View Post
    \Where is Classic Massage? There were reports about it, but I couldn't find it yesterday.
    I know you young 'uns struggle with modern technology but a simple googling of "Classic Massage Bangkok" will answer your question

Liked

It is indeed on google maps, but must have changed names recently. When I walked there some days ago, there was no Classic Massage, and on street view there is only The Green Massage, Ben-Ten, The Paradise Massage where Classic Massage is supposed to be.

Liked

Thanks for the map !

5,6,7 are permanently closed (moved/joined with other bars).But 1,2,3 are holding out against all odds (low customer numbers).Observations last night.
    How Nature Boy remains open is a mystery to me.
    Go back about 10 years and there was often a good reason to go in there, as it had 4 or more boys and they wore those tiny green aprons which made a token effort at covering their balls, whilst leaving the rear uncovered. It was not unknown to be sat at the table with my glass and 4 sets of tackle on it. I suppose legally, they were not naked.

Now the aprons are replaced by trunks, or worse. Last time I went in, there were just 2 boys. Due to a brief misjudgement, I sat down and ordered a drink. The boys quickly guessed they were not my type and were already sitting down with their phones before my drink arrived. So faced with paying gogo bar prices for a drink and no gogo, I also decided to give up and made a swift exit before the drink arrived.

So how many gogo bars does Bangkok now have ? 17-3 = 14 ?

Still more than Pattaya, which, must be about 9 approx ? From memory & making adjustments for what I think is closed since I was there earlier in the year. 3 Around Sunee, 3 in Boyztown and about 3 in the next 2 streets.

Liked

Nature boys is not that bad if you know what to expect. I visited a few times and I always was alone with 3 gogo boys.
    One if them is very tall and slender and has a nice sexy body. Last visit he had a beard.
    I didn't off him but it was nice to explore his naked body sitting on my lap.
    It's a tiny place but a cold beer is 150 baht so....good for a pleasant moment!

5. User who gave Like to post:

goji (October 2nd, 2019)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Bert View Post
    Nature boys is not that bad if you know what to expect. I visited a few times and I always was alone with 3 gogo boys.
    One if them is very tall and slender and has a nice sexy body. Last visit he had a beard.
    I have been there a couple of times. The first occasion there were three guys in trunks, and with little prompting whipped out their tackle and we basically took turns...

The second time, only two guys in jeans, one of whom just stayed glued to his phone. The other joined me for a drink but wouldn't do anything unless I offed him. I thought it was supposed to be a hands-on bar but perhaps things have changed. Haven't been back since.

Liked

I took a peek in Super A around midnight on Thursday, with about four boys lounging on the seats and not a single customer, so I left without entering.
    Sweet Banana and Superboyz bars on Patpong 1 were closed. Wirat who ran Sweet Banana is now a mamasan at Fresh Boys Patpong 2, so is the tall, long-haired ladyboy previously working at Banana bar in Silom Soi 4.

Banned
    Liked

Nature boys is not that bad... but it was nice to explore his naked body sitting on my lap.
    I use the term "hands-on mentoring"

Liked

Lads that get everything off are exactly what I expect at Nature Boys.

However, I'm also fairly fussy & like slim lads with no beard & little or no tattoos. With only 2~3 staff, I expect the probability of finding one I like to be rather low.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by goji View Post
    Lads that get everything off are exactly what I expect at Nature Boys.

However, I'm also fairly fussy & like slim lads with no beard & little or no tattoos. With only 2~3 staff, I expect the probability of finding one I like to be rather low.
    You are quite right. However the 150 bt (raised only once, it used to be 100 from around 1990) also applies to opposite Golden Cock and round the corner SuperA, the 3 commonly named the sleaze bars. GC opens from around noon. But it seems youre much better off moving over to Patters right away. In the past Nat Boy often had just 1 regular guy, heavily tattooed, who thought the only way to perform gay s... was wanking or jerking off. Including the rare occasions he was offed to perform in a room elsewhere.
    But from above "14 gogoś still in BKK?Cannot believe, the only ones remaining are in that Silom/Patpong now (plus Jupiter and ML), Sukhumvit does not offer much gay anymore and SapanKwai is KaraOK only now. Unless, maybe, one also counts the Coyote boys dancing in tipical Thai style deafening music discoś for dancing around the table loaded with JW.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

It is indeed on google maps, but must have changed names recently. When I walked there some days ago, there was no Classic Massage, and on street view there is only The Green Massage, Ben-Ten, The Paradise Massage where Classic Massage is supposed to be.
    So thats likely along main Silom? Or maybe just off in soi 6-seeing Paradise? Places there change by the day. This is much more apparent if one only sees it 2-3 x/yr, like I do. Even whole chains seem to be sold on and change name, like there is now Olivia at many shops. But some seem to offer many more guys or even guys only-quite unusual for Thai rahn nouat. Walk via soi 6 from S to S. The STAR, a big place, taking 2 shophouses besides, advertises in the latest ThaiPeuan so must aim the gay market. However, no sign of this to be noted when walking past, only glued on the fones.