More: IND(i)RA msg (opposite the sun msg, soi 6 suriwong side)has also changed name-and guys. No name now to be seen. had mostly quite heavy dark guys, now the more slimmer type, perhaps mostly VN or Burmese (they did not understand when I asked them about name in Thai).
In the dogleg of soi 6 is PRIME msg with only male staff on both sides, though this is a mainstream only. Immensely populair for some reason by ASEANs
In that same dogleg is the UK-Thai Guesthouse. Have never ever seen a review or mention about it.
In the subsoi across form SuperA is KINNON hoStel, taking (as far as I remember correctly?) also the old Lucky S premises. In fact former m2m msg shops turned into hoStel are not uncommon at all the last yrs. For penny pinching bahtsavers.
More HTLs: Red Planet (used to be the AirAsia brand), along Suriwong. and under constr. brand new IBIS Styles just off Silom, east side, plus a giant one along soi 6, middle part. Think it has a sign like UNION HTL or so.
SAUNA: one and only remaining sauna in this covered area is Saunamania, which has penalty entry if they think youre too old.
Corner of Soi Anumarn and subsoi SuperA also once had a sauna-long ago-its now a JPNese restrt.