Quick navigation:
List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Map of Silom / Suriwongse - Venues of interest (2019)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Liked

Re: Map of Silom / Suriwongse - Venues of interest (2019)

It is indeed on google maps, but must have changed names recently. When I walked there some days ago, there was no Classic Massage, and on street view there is only The Green Massage, Ben-Ten, The Paradise Massage where Classic Massage is supposed to be.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by christianpfc View Post
    It is indeed on google maps, but must have changed names recently. When I walked there some days ago, there was no Classic Massage, and on street view there is only The Green Massage, Ben-Ten, The Paradise Massage where Classic Massage is supposed to be.
    So thats likely along main Silom? Or maybe just off in soi 6-seeing Paradise? Places there change by the day. This is much more apparent if one only sees it 2-3 x/yr, like I do. Even whole chains seem to be sold on and change name, like there is now Olivia at many shops. But some seem to offer many more guys or even guys only-quite unusual for Thai rahn nouat. Walk via soi 6 from S to S. The STAR, a big place, taking 2 shophouses besides, advertises in the latest ThaiPeuan so must aim the gay market. However, no sign of this to be noted when walking past, only glued on the fones.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by christianpfc View Post
    And now Star Massage (see pong's post as well) as a new name in that soi.

The last times I poked my head in Super A, all boys were fully dressed, so that cannot count as gogo any more and they won't get my custom. That transition took a few years, I used to complain that the boys wear underwear and sleeveless shirts during that transition time. Now they are off my list. But I will still pass and look inside every time I'm in the area an tell them I'm looking for boys in underwear.

4. User who gave Like to post:

goji (February 9th, 2020)