List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Map of Silom / Suriwongse - Venues of interest (2019)

Liked

Map of Silom / Suriwongse - Venues of interest (2019)

Quote Originally Posted by AsDaRa View Post
    Can someone made a map of where all the new bars are
    Try this:
    (Comments for errors or additions welcome)

Attached Images Attached Images

2. 4 Users gave Like to post:

AdamKY (June 15th, 2019), Khor tose (September 14th, 2019), Maxxy (September 30th, 2019), splinter1949 (June 12th, 2019)

Liked

Re: New Go-Go Bars in Patpong

Thanks for all the feedback and suggestions!

Andaman! I have added Magic Touch (35) as your suggestion. But is it really a M/M massage place? I have never been there, but my definition of M/M (and I have only listed those places here) is the sort of place where you pay something like THB600~800 for the room and the massage of your choice (cream/oil/Thai/Swedish etc) but then you are expected to pay a tip to the masseur of THB1,000~1,500)for some form of happy ending – again in the style of your choice! There are any number of ~THB300 foot/calf massage places in Silom/Surawongse and I will not attempt to list all those! I have however added both Arena (37) and The Best Massage (36) as I realised that Silom Plaza is within the limits of the map.

christianpfc Yes, I made the map myself. I had been hoping someone would make a new map for a while, so when AsDaRa made his request, I thought I may as well do it myself….

Nirish guy Since you were so traumatised by your experience at Indigo, I have deleted it and replaced it with Fork & Cork by Sphinx (56) on Soi 4, which was a serious omission in my part anyway.

Mancs As far as I know (last visit March ’19) G-Boys is still open. Does anyone else have more up to date information? But you are right, I got Take-a-Nap and BBB Inn the wrong way around. Now shown as (79) and (80) respectively. Thanks Mancs!

Jo-san Josan! That blue dot on Silom Soi 6 is The Fah. Now shown as (84) I am sure I numbered it before…..!

Smiles Thanks for your warm words, but how very dare you suggest (elsewhere) that I had plagiarised this map from some unknown and un-disclosed source! It is of course the product of my own mis-spent life.

I have now updated the map with comments received (and a few more amendments of my own) and, with a nod to the late and lamented DreadedNed, who provided many of us with the best information available back in the day, I have changed the background colour to lilac and the font to Comic-Sans.

This is now version 1.1 dated June ’19 (yes, 2019!) and I might produce further updates in future if readers are kind enough to provide constructive comments and suggestions.
    Attached Images Attached Images

4. 10 Users gave Like to post:

christianpfc (June 15th, 2019), ChrisY (June 14th, 2019), Khor tose (September 14th, 2019), manlysize (August 6th, 2019), Maxxy (February 24th, 2020), michaelx1992 (June 24th, 2019), Patanawet (June 27th, 2019), splinter1949 (June 12th, 2019), steveky (December 8th, 2019), Tintin (June 15th, 2019)

Liked

Re: Map of Silom / Suriwongse - Venues of interest (2019)

I might produce further updates in future if readers are kind enough to provide constructive comments and suggestions.
    Brilliant work.
    One category is still missed: saunas.
    Bali (Indonesia), Cambodia, Myanmar, Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam and Laos: gay guides and companions http://siamroads.com

6. User who gave Like to post:

Patanawet (June 27th, 2019)

Liked

Fabulous!
    Very informative and well designed map. I like how the streets are correctly labeled, even lesser-known ones, such as Soi Thaniya 2, and the short cut (passage) between Thaniya and Thaniya 2 is included. Fantastic work.

Liked

Re: New Go-Go Bars in Patpong

Quote Originally Posted by Sen Yai View Post
    christianpfc Yes, I made the map myself. I had been hoping someone would make a new map for a while, so when AsDaRa made his request, I thought I may as well do it myself….
    A great service to the community! How did you make this map? I wouldn't know where to start.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

G-Boy or G-Man is closed and some of the boys and two of the ghastly mamasans who worked there are now at Freshboys.

10. User who gave Like to post:

Maxwell (July 24th, 2019)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by christianpfc View Post
    A great service to the community! How did you make this map? I wouldn't know where to start.
    I think he used QGIS. That is a tool I use for the maps I make. Or he used Adobe Illustrator or Affinity Designer. But QGIS is more suited for this.

Liked

Exclamation Re: Map of Silom / Suriwongse - Venues of interest (2019)

Many of them are closed now!

Liked

5,6,7 are permanently closed (moved/joined with other bars).
    But 1,2,3 are holding out against all odds (low customer numbers).
    Observations last night.

Liked

There are various Olivia Massage (former Art Massage?). Where is Classic Massage? There were reports about it, but I couldn't find it yesterday.

"Soi Narathiwat" in above move map is Soi Anuman Ratchathon.
    Silom Soi 6 has an (unnamed?) soi parallel with one lady massage.