Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Boystown Not My Cup of Tea

Liked

Re: Boystown Not My Cup of Tea

MFAS - I am still wondering if your life is so much better than mine because you have access to boy whores (18+ of legal age) that you can pay to put their cocks up the entrance or exit to your alimentary canal? Just curious - is what makes your life so much better than mine?

If that is not the reason then any sharing you do would be greatly appreciated as I aspire to lead a better life.
    I thought leading a better life was associated with morality and caring for others but maybe it is more like yours (as I stereotypically perceive sex pats life styles) committing mutual sodomy with boy whores (of legal age of course).
    Opinions are like assholes, everyone has one, and they all stink.

2. User who gave Like to post:

goji (June 13th, 2019)

Liked

Continuing from post 33.

There are also dozens of beautiful golf courses within an hours drive of Pattaya and several Thai boxing arenas if you fancy a round or two. Two racing tracks and many many swimming pools if you fancy a lap or two. Two international polo clubs if you fancy a chukka or two. Football pitches at various locations if you fancy a match or two. Boys galore if you fancy a cock or two. And......(wait for it)....a bar in Jomtien if you fancy a Cockatoo.

4. 2 Users gave Like to post:

joe552 (June 14th, 2019), kittyboy (June 14th, 2019)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by arsenal View Post
    Continuing from post 33.

There are also dozens of beautiful golf courses within an hours drive of Pattaya and several Thai boxing arenas if you fancy a round or two. Two racing tracks and many many swimming pools if you fancy a lap or two. Two international polo clubs if you fancy a chukka or two. Football pitches at various locations if you fancy a match or two. Boys galore if you fancy a cock or two. And......(wait for it)....a bar in Jomtien if you fancy a Cockatoo.

Groan..Boys galore if you fancy a cock or two..and a cockatoo..groan.
    Opinions are like assholes, everyone has one, and they all stink.

6. 3 Users gave Like to post:

Daveuk (June 20th, 2019), francois (June 14th, 2019), joe552 (June 14th, 2019)

Liked

You'll definitely groan when a cockatoo pecks on your cock-a-too.

8. User who gave Like to post:

joe552 (June 14th, 2019)

Liked

Here's a joke which I think more nearly expresses the true spirit of Pattaya than arsenal's commendable efforts to turn it into a world-class destination for the more discriminating and sporty traveller. An old farang passes a sexy young Thai on a street corner near Boyztown. The boy says, 'Hello papa, you want to go with me?' 'Sorry,' replies the farang wistfully, 'I cannot any more.' 'Never mind,' says the boy with an alluring come-on smile, 'we can try.' The farang acquiesces with a sigh and they go to the boy's room nearby.They undress and the farang performs like a young buck, three times in a row. 'Oh my Buddha,' says the breathless boy, 'and you say you cannot any more!' Says the old farang,'Oh, the sex part is still going well, it's the paying that is no longer possible.'

10. 8 Users gave Like to post:

christianpfc (June 15th, 2019), dab69 (June 15th, 2019), joe552 (June 15th, 2019), llz (June 16th, 2019), lukylok (June 15th, 2019), Moses (June 15th, 2019), Oliver2 (June 15th, 2019), Smiles (June 15th, 2019)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Reminds me of the old Irish joke...

Paddy goes into the bar and says to the Landlord “ Quick give me a Guinness before the trouble starts”
    Landlord pours out a pint of Guinness and hands it to Paddy who slurps it down in less than a minute.

“Quick,one more before the trouble starts” says Paddy.

Landlord obliges.

“ one last one before the trouble starts” says Paddy once more.

Landlord obliges and says to Paddy “ when is this trouble going to start?”

Paddy replies “ when you find out Ive got no money”

12. 2 Users gave Like to post:

colmx (June 15th, 2019), joe552 (June 15th, 2019)