Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: New Go-Go Bars in Patpong

Liked

Re: New Go-Go Bars in Patpong

Quote Originally Posted by Sen Yai
    " ... Smiles Thanks for your warm words, but how very dare you suggest (elsewhere) that I had plagiarised this map from some unknown and un-disclosed source! It is of course the product of my own mis-spent life ...
    Sorry about that Sen Yai. I just assumed that you had found it somewhere on the WWnet.
    'Plagiarism' was the last of my thoughts as the map looked so professional, possibly put together be a large number of folks, rather than one man standing alone one muggy night in Silom/Suriwong/Patpong/et al. with a piece of paper and a pencil and a dozen beers..
    But forgive me ... a great job. One that I would never contemplate tackling.
    Just another reason why I love living in Thailand

Liked

B
    Quote Originally Posted by Sen Yai View Post
    Thanks for all the feedback and suggestions!

Andaman! I have added Magic Touch (35) as your suggestion. But is it really a M/M massage place? I have never been there, but my definition of M/M (and I have only listed those places here) is the sort of place where you pay something like THB600~800 for the room and the massage of your choice (cream/oil/Thai/Swedish etc) but then you are expected to pay a tip to the masseur of THB1,000~1,500)for some form of happy ending – again in the style of your choice! There are any number of ~THB300 foot/calf massage places in Silom/Surawongse and I will not attempt to list all those! I have however added both Arena (37) and The Best Massage (36) as I realised that Silom Plaza is within the limits of the map.
    Thanks for updating your map. Magic Touch is most definitely a proper M/M establishment with much more than just a happy ending. The only oddity is that the staff operate on a rotation basis so there is no choice other than with pre-booking for repeat visits. There staff are handsome, hung, horny and give a proper massage before moving on to demonstrate full use of their substantial assets. Rooms are comfortable and well appointed, some with en-suite shower and others with shower at end of corridor. My no.1 massage venue in Bangkok now so I recommend you pay them a visit!

Liked

Are all the hotels mention in the map are gay/joiner freindly ?
    I am considering to stay at my next trip at the Raya or the Rose hotels any experience with this hotels ? Any other accommodation recommendations mid-budget with swimming pool ?

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by BOY69 View Post
    Are all the hotels mention in the map are gay/joiner freindly ?
    I am considering to stay at my next trip at the Raya or the Rose hotels any experience with this hotels ? Any other accommodation recommendations mid-budget with swimming pool ?
    I'm quite sure I've seen your posts on gayguides Thailand. Vinapu and others have written many times about the Raya and Rose. I don't recall anything negative reported but you should look it up yourself. You seriously can't expect forum members to enumerate all the hotels listed and tell you which one is joiner friendly and which one is not. Best thing to do is to call or email the hotel yourself and ask them about their joiner policy.

5. User who gave Like to post:

Eddie (July 25th, 2019)

Liked

The map is excellent. Might Dreamboys be an addition now, just above Lucky Boys? I'm not on the ground at the moment so reliant on others' posts for info.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Mancs View Post
    The map is excellent. Might Dreamboys be an addition now, just above Lucky Boys? I'm not on the ground at the moment so reliant on others' posts for info.
    I haven't looked at the map and the area was small enough for us to locate all the venues without any help last month, but Dreamboys is next to and not above Lucky Boys on the same soi. Opposite them are and Hotmale and Freshboys. Lucky Boys, Hotmale and Freshboys are all first floor bars, as is Banana Boys in Silom Soi 4. Dreamboys will be moving just a few metres away to their newer, grander premises once renovations are complete. Screwboys is 'underneath' Freshboys and partially hidden from street view. So there you have at least five showbars in the same soi; either you find them or the touts will find you.

8. 2 Users gave Like to post:

Eddie (July 25th, 2019), Maxwell (July 24th, 2019)