List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What to do in Pattaya for 8 days - gay bars recommendations?

Liked

Re: What to do in Pattaya for 8 days - gay bars recommendations?

Quote Originally Posted by filipek View Post
    Hi everyone,

It will be my second time in Thailand, first time in Pattaya. I'm going to stay there for 8 days in May and although I'm already set with my to-see-places in terms of typical tourist attractions, I was wondering if you could recommend some good:

- gay bars with twinks (I don't mind bars where you can look only with no possibility of offing, as long as there are some eye candies) - I usually don't drink alcohol, so an extra question - is ordering water only or soft drinks frowned upon or not really?
    - gay message (good one with professional masseurs rather than amateurs, no need for happy ending)
    - beaches to relax and chill

I will be staying very close to Boyztown, which as I read here on the forum is rather deterioring, is that still valid and true and I should be looking at Jomtien as my main destination during the stay?

And on top of that, quick question regarding safety - is this city safe for solo travelers? Any specific areas I should not be visiting alone?

Thanks a lot for your kind replies, advices, tips (and tricks).
    During the late afternoon I often go to the movies with a guy I have met. For me it is fun and relaxing. An ice cream before the movie.. a stroll around the mall and then back to the hotel for a bit of sodomy.. or just a nap. A good LOS afternoon.

Liked

Thank you all for your kind replies, this allows to plan and spend my time there more efficient and explore every nook and cranny of Pattaya (hopefully both literally and metaphorically).

Quote Originally Posted by john53711 View Post
    . What dates are you planning on being in Pattaya... will be going for the first time myself.
    Mid-week of next week already!

Liked

Posts relating to using motorcycles, motorcycle taxis and insurance have been moved to a separate topic in the Sawatdee Gay Thailand forum entitled, Motorcycles, motorcycle taxis and insurance in Thailand.

A quick link is below:

https://sawatdeenetwork.com/v4/showt...ce-in-Thailand

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by filipek View Post
    Hi everyone,

It will be my second time in Thailand, first time in Pattaya. I'm going to stay there for 8 days in May and although I'm already set with my to-see-places in terms of typical tourist attractions, I was wondering if you could recommend some good:

- gay bars with twinks (I don't mind bars where you can look only with no possibility of offing, as long as there are some eye candies) - I usually don't drink alcohol, so an extra question - is ordering water only or soft drinks frowned upon or not really?
    - gay message (good one with professional masseurs rather than amateurs, no need for happy ending)
    - beaches to relax and chill

I will be staying very close to Boyztown, which as I read here on the forum is rather deterioring, is that still valid and true and I should be looking at Jomtien as my main destination during the stay?

And on top of that, quick question regarding safety - is this city safe for solo travelers? Any specific areas I should not be visiting alone?

Thanks a lot for your kind replies, advices, tips (and tricks).
    I have also gone down to the local gym and gotten a day pass and worked out.
    If you can find one where the bar boys work out it can be lots of fun chatting up the boys. Making dates with the boys..etc.
    Opinions are like assholes, everyone has one, and they all stink.