Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Anybody We Know?

Liked

Anybody We Know?

https://www.flyertalk.com/articles/p...rious-end.html

The guy in the picture does not look morbidly obese to me---at least by Pattaya standards.

Liked

Re: Anybody We Know?

Good riddance. At least no one will again have to share a plane with that ignorant piece of shit.

Liked

My first thoughts were, no, it couldn’t be, could it?

The article from The Sun dated 21st January 2019 referred to on the flyertalk website is detailed below:

PLANE GROSS 31 stone plane passenger forces cabin crew to undress him in cramped loo and wipe his bum while he moaned with pleasure

The chief attendant allegedly cleaned the man's backside while wearing three pairs of latex gloves . . .
    Source: https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/824671...with-pleasure/

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Total Bullshit!

Forum's veteran
    Liked

As a frequent poster here knows, I never read newspapers, but in this case I'm looking at a link from another poster which validates my position on newspapers.

Anyway, suppose this happened on a London/Bangkok flight with EvaAir? As I have pointed out, more than once, there are never, ever, any male Cabin Attendants on London/Bangkok flights.

Eva now need to address this issue or give an explanation for their lack of sexual equality.

And another point. These fat bastards should travel business class where they will get a larger seat and larger toilet. If they cant afford it they should stay at home and wipe their own arses.

And furthermore, they should not be allowed to board if they refuse to pay for an upgrade. In the same way that they are charged extra for overweight baggage. Whats the difference?

No, I'm not mau....

6. User who gave Like to post:

Asia Traveler (April 21st, 2019)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by gerefan2 View Post
    Total Bullshit!
    I must admit gerefan2, that my second thought was, this has to be fake news, no cabin staff would be required to wipe a passenger’s backside, would they? That surely must be above and beyond the call of duty?

That’s why I checked if it actually was a ‘news story’ in The Sun. Then I checked the date to see if it was an April fool, but no, it was published on 21st January 2019.

So how reliable is The Sun? For non-Brits, The Sun is a tabloid newspaper in the UK and, according to Wikipedia, it has:

. . . dominated the circulation figures for daily newspapers in the United Kingdom since the late 1970s, at times easily outpacing its nearest rivals, the Daily Mirror and the Daily Mail. For a brief period in the late 1990s and early 2000s this lead was more than a million copies per day. Sustained decline began in 2004, in line with print journalism as a whole, and in the six-year period from 2012-18 it lost more than a million copies from its daily figures. The Sun's long run at the top was finally broken in February 2018 when it was announced that the circulation of the free Metro newspaper had overtaken it for the first time. However it remains the biggest-selling newspaper in the UK
    But if true, then it’s a pretty disgusting story.

Liked

The story was published in more reputable newspapers as well.
    For example: https://www.straitstimes.com/asia/ea...e-his-backside

He flew from LA. The attendant was female. I have seen male attendants on the EVA flight from London, but probably about 5 years ago.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Didn’t know that Neal had grown a beard !

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Dalewood View Post
    https://www.flyertalk.com/articles/p...rious-end.html

The guy in the picture does not look morbidly obese to me---at least by Pattaya standards.
    He looks well over a BMI of 30.

http://bmijs.is.tuebingen.mpg.de/bod...=Calculate+BMI