List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: What's Chiang Mai like these days?

Liked

Re: What's Chiang Mai like these days?

Thanks for your input, guys.

On past holidays, I've gone for big odysseys through multiple countries. This year I just want to go somewhere where I can just lounge around and relax for a couple weeks. Somewhere relaxing, with a bit of Nightlife but not too much, where I can get a cheap (clean) massage, plenty of cheap beer, and the occasional money boy for the night (if I feel like it).

Forum's veteran
    Liked

So, you're off to Bali then eh !?

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Bali? beautiful island, beautiful people but those roads....."relaxing" is not a word that comes to mind!

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Ha that IS a fair point !

Thankfully I tend to keep my journeys fairly short when there and only make them on my own motorbike so it's just bearable as I'm quite happy nipping about like that, but yes between potholes, other crazy drivers, lack of much moving and finally police men jumping out from behind trees to fine me for forgetting / not bothering to wear my helmet yes I have to agree that "relaxing' Bali's roads are not ! Still, at least I always feel like I've been away when I get back from there as travelling on their roads IS a whole other experience I guess.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Yes...P and I love Bali but our last visit (eighteen months ago) was seriously disrupted by the fact that our taxi (booked with a guide for the duration) was forever locked into jams, narrow roads and congestion. We reckoned that it took an hour to get from Seminyak to the more open roads which led to our chosen destinations.
    I can well understand that the motor-cys represent a more effective way of getting around.

6. User who gave Like to post:

chillnorther (May 4th, 2019)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Brad the Impala View Post
    According to you all gay night life in Thailand has become dismal, to say the least!
    So where do you suggest we start digging?

Many of us love Pattaya, but I bet that there are many, like me, who are convinced that there are parts of the world, hitherto unexplored by us, where all that we held dear about the old days in Pattaya flourishes to this day. Eh, how many islands make up the Philipines (answer 7,641) and we only hear of Cebu and Boracay?

The world is full of hidden gems; the problem is that they are too well hidden! Like a good game of hide and seek, hiding is no match for discovering.

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by poshglasgow View Post
    The world is full of hidden gems; the problem is that they are too well hidden! Like a good game of hide and seek, hiding is no match for discovering.
    How many queens do you know who can keep their mouths shut?

9. User who gave Like to post:

snotface (April 30th, 2019)