Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Hello Playmates!

Liked

Hello Playmates!

I haven't gone away, you know (NIrish, colmx, Ronan - you might get the reference). I've become a lurker. I read the forum regularly, but don't feel I've anything to contribute at the moment, so don't post (oh, please, don't start again, I hear you cry).

I hadn't planned a visit to Thailand for a couple of years, but I'm looking at unlocking my very small pension fund and may be able to go back sooner than expected. So a couple of questions.

On my last visits, I've stayed at Mosaik and Yensabai. I'd happily stay at either one again. Are there now other similar places I should look at? I like to be close to Sunee, but is that now a dead zone? Should I look elsewhere? I prefer the privacy of an apartment over a hotel.

So what are you doing with your life, Joe? Well, I consider myself a full-time writer. The Irish government, perversely, considers me unemployed. A couple of members bought my book "Home to Si Saket" - I'm very grateful to them. In all, I've published 9 books (ok, self-published, all available on Amazon). I'm now on the 4th in a series about an 18 year old Dubliner who joins the Royal Navy to see the world. Check out 'Bound for Valparaiso'.

And my final question for today - am I the only gay man who doesn't fuck? I've been looking for a playmate, and as soon as I say I don't fuck, they go silent. I've been locked in my garret for too long

I hope you are well. I enjoy reading of your adventures. Stay happy!

Hope all of you are well. I'll keep you posted on my plans (whether you like it or not).
    Hitchhiking's more of a challenge on the road less travelled.

2. 2 Users gave Like to post:

BenCH (April 12th, 2019), Patanawet (April 10th, 2019)

Forum's veteran Manforallseasons's Avatar
    Liked

Re: Hello Playmates!

Joe no big changes in Sunee since your last visit.Yensabi looks very shabby lately, Mosaic is a bit worn but well situated in either place you won’t be able to avoid the Arabs, as for fucking do they really want fuck you or are they less than pleased you do not want to fuck them?
    "In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king"

4. User who gave Like to post:

joe552 (April 11th, 2019)

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Manforallseasons View Post
    Joe no big changes in Sunee since your last visit.Yensabi looks very shabby lately, Mosaic is a bit worn but well situated in either place you won’t be able to avoid the Arabs, as for fucking do they really want fuck you or are they less than pleased you do not want to fuck them?
    I wonder the bars don't hire MFAS to promote their charms

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Manforallseasons View Post
    you won’t be able to avoid the Arabs,
    Two ways of avoiding them if you are flexible with dates.
    1. Come during Ramadan
    2. Come during their coldest weather (they escape their heat and come to Pattaya). So anytime between December and March is good.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

The best way to avoid meeting people of different races is to barricade yourself in your fortress in your own country, like Citizen Kane. Those pesky foreigners! how dare they spoil your foreign holidays.
    Please wear a red-neck identification- whatever that is....a white sheet?- or a MAGA cap so that the rest of us can keep clear.

8. User who gave Like to post:

dinagam (April 9th, 2019)

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Oliver2 View Post
    The best way to avoid meeting people of different races is to barricade yourself in your fortress in your own country, like Citizen Kane.
    I do so agree Oliver2. As the Forum's Living Treasure (and pattayaphile) lonelywombat will tell you, I've never left my birthplace here in Houston and certainly never been to Thailand or even Pattaya

Liked

Elephant Plaza Hotel

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by joe552 View Post
    . . . And my final question for today - am I the only gay man who doesn't fuck? I've been looking for a playmate, and as soon as I say I don't fuck, they go silent . . .
    Hello joe552! Great to see you back posting again.

To answer one of your questions, I believe cndmatt has, on more than one occasion, informed us that he is not a fan of fucking. Incidentally, and slightly off topic, as we haven’t heard much from cdnmatt recently, I wonder if he has left Canada and moved to Laos.

And tell me, Joe, were you ever a fan of the British comedian Arthur Askey?

Annnnd thank you!

12. User who gave Like to post:

joe552 (April 11th, 2019)

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Jellybean View Post
    Incidentally, and slightly off topic, as we haven’t heard much from cdnmatt recently, I wonder if he has left Canada and moved to Laos.
    Or locked up in another Immigration prison?

Forum's veteran Manforallseasons's Avatar
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by gerefan2 View Post
    Two ways of avoiding them if you are flexible with dates.
    1. Come during Ramadan
    2. Come during their coldest weather (they escape their heat and come to Pattaya). So anytime between December and March is good.
    I was lucky that I was able to sell the condo I lived in it became a favorite for Arabs, the worst time was in the summer when mostly Kuwaiti guys come as it is their summer break, the first thing they do is get the biggest motorcycle they can rent, sleep all day and tear around Sunee from evening through 8:00 am, they have a total disregard for others ignoring no smoking signs leaving their garbage in the hallways and their doors open.
    "In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king"

15. 3 Users gave Like to post:

arsenal (April 9th, 2019), gerefan2 (April 11th, 2019), goji (April 13th, 2019)