Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Spanking for beginners

Banned
    Liked

Spanking for beginners

While researching this fascinating topic I came across one finding that explains a lot about the member who has recently come out of the closet with his love of spanking - "Although in their childhood spanking wasn’t seen as something erotic, as people get older, their perception of things shift and the discomfort that came with being spanked as a kid is processed as erotic, as if it’s a coping mechanism of sorts ― there’s also a lot of nerves in the butt and anus, which can make a slap on the ass more than desirable." https://www.bustle.com/articles/1392...-to-know-about

However I do doubt the central thesis of this statement - "Bondage and discipline may actually make men happier, according to the first national survey of Australians' fetish habits." I'm not sure if the survey centred on lonelywombat's home suburb, South Meringue (where all the cream puffs are, if you get my drift) https://www.news.com.au/national/spa...e26f9150fd0074 but "happier" isn't an adjective I'd use about him, frankly

Then there's this analysis: "Consider how popular spanking is, which could be considered a part of BDSM. Somewhere between five and 10% of Americans have either spanked or been spanked by a partner, according to the National Coalition for Sexual Freedom. This involves no real damage. Yet, some of the same biochemicals released during sex, such as endorphins and serotonin, flood the system during instances of pain. So a little pain might even heighten the experience." https://bigthink.com/philip-perry/ar...ically-healthy

I'm sure there'll be more to come (and I don't use that word lightly) on this topic

Liked

Re: Spanking for beginners

Self-flagellating Catholic Church tradition has been practised for centuries although the anatomical nerve branches affected are completely distinct from the gluteal zones. But I digress...

Banned
    Liked

Re: Spanking for beginners

Quote Originally Posted by dinagam View Post
    Self-flagellating Catholic Church tradition has been practised for centuries although the anatomical nerve branches affected are completely distinct from the gluteal zones. But I digress...
    In the boys Catholic school where I work here in Atlanta self-flagellation is a big deal. I see guys in the staff room that have blood seeping through their shirts. They have to keep their jackets on all the time so the boys don’t see