Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Whoever, please bless the Irish

Liked

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: Whoever, please bless the Irish

Im sure Mike Pence and Trump if he was there were choking on their mineral water and asking "who let this gay fucker up on the stage" but credit to Leo, he stood up and said his bit for us.

3. User who gave Like to post:

Khor tose (March 15th, 2019)

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Nirish guy View Post
    Im sure Mike Pence and Trump if he was there were choking on their mineral water and asking "who let this gay fucker up on the stage" but credit to Leo, he stood up and said his bit for us.
    Does the Irish leader use hookers too? That’s the only sense I’d see him as “one of us” but he’d have that in common with Trump if he does, and Pence if he doesn’t

Forum's veteran
    Liked

You seem to have a very narrow view of the world, I would have thought him standing in the White House, with his husband at his side, lecturing the President about equality and equal rights would be enough for him to be "one of us", as to whether he or the rest of us use hookers or stick 10 inch dildos up our backsides to make ourselves cum really isn't relevant to the first point, but you know this anyway of course.

Banned
    Liked

You seem to have a very narrow view of the world, I would have thought him standing in the White House, with his husband at his side, lecturing the President about equality and equal rights would be enough for him to be "one of us", as to whether he or the rest of us use hookers or stick 10 inch dildos up our backsides to make ourselves cum really isn't relevant to the first point, but you know this anyway of course.
    But there's the difference NIrish - I fall around laughing when you refer to his catamite as his "husband"; you evidently are serious

Forum's veteran
    Liked

actually turns out he's not his husband, I was mistaken about that, I just assumed they'd taken advantage of the equal marriage laws as recently passed there, they are apparently just partners - apart from had they gotten married he would of course have been his husband just like any other legally married couple, that goes without saying - and for a gay man to argue otherwise......well, I'm not even going to bother wasting my time on that one.....but people coming out with stuff like you've just said push back equality YEARS - it's bad enough that straight people try and do, but hey wouldn't be like the gays to try and be extra controversial just for heck of it.

Banned
    Liked

actually turns out he's not his husband, I was mistaken about that, I just assumed they'd taken advantage of the equal marriage laws as recently passed there, they are apparently just partners - apart from had they gotten married he would of course have been his husband just like any other legally married couple, that goes without saying - and for a gay man to argue otherwise......well, I'm not even going to bother wasting my time on that one.....but people coming out with stuff like you've just said push back equality YEARS - it's bad enough that straight people try and do, but hey wouldn't be like the gays to try and be extra controversial just for heck of it.
    Once again NIrish you’re totally wrong about me. No less an authority than Kitty Litter made an ex cathedra pronouncement only last weekend that I am “quite ordinary”. As for equality, like all true sodomites I am infinitely superior to breeders and have no need of their pathetic norms. Perhaps you’re unaware that the Q in BLT etc. is actually a political viewpoint that rejects the pathetic pretensions of the Lesbian Thought Police and their “gay” fellow travelers for “acceptance”

Banned
    Liked

Is same sex marriage a good idea? Not all same-sex attracted agree - https://www.vice.com/en_au/article/n...gbtq-community

The thing I find fascinating - and the Irish PM epitomises that - is that hardly any (I can't think of more than one or two) of the prominent gay politicians or business people who supported the SSM campaigns and who are "partnered" (in the leg-over sense, not the business sense) have got "married". The most prominent couple is from the entertainment sphere, Elton John and Whatshisname. Elton announced that - despite the Marriage Act defining marriage as between two people to the exclusion of all others - his was to be an "open" marriage, pretty much a contradiction in terms - Celebrity Threesome anyone?

I should perhaps apologise for raising this topic on SGT. After all, one of our leading lights has recently correctly characterised SGT in this way
    Quote Originally Posted by gerefan2
    ... this board is geared up to post information about whores in Thailand ...
    but in my defence I did state in my original response to NIrish Does the Irish leader use hookers too? That’s the only sense I’d see him as “one of us”