Quick navigation:
List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: How's the gay sex scene in Taiwan?

Liked

How's the gay sex scene in Taiwan?

I'm planning a trip there in few months and was wondering how the gay scene is in Taipei. Do the local boys use apps? Are there gay bars and bathhouses? Do the local boys like Americans? Any info would be appreciated.

Banned
    Liked

Re: How's the gay sex scene in Taiwan?

You could check out this thread - https://sawatdeenetwork.com/v4/showt...nd-information and as I recall our very own christian once lived there as an experimental alternative to Thailand so I suspect he's posted or blogged about it

Liked

There are plenty of gay saunas and various gay bars. Gay apps are active (I used blued and hornet, and met boys from gayromeo as well).

The scene is different, inasfar Taiwan boys are not shy in the sauna. There is plenty of group action where everyone can join (whereas in Thailand, couples would retreat to a room). One sauna (Soi13in) is spectacular, the best I have been to, but I would rather have boys in my room than in sauna. The other (AnikiWoW) gets good reviews but is overpriced so I have been only once.

However that does not mean they are interested in Foreigners. In three months of living in Taiwan (Taipei) last year, I had a total of three different boys to my room. High quality (no money problems, good English, no space-time confusion), but quantity is not enough for me.

Details on my blog, e.g. here https://christianpfc.blogspot.com/20...y-2018_18.html

4. User who gave Like to post:

Jellybean (December 10th, 2019)

Liked

I thank you gentlemen for your comments. It's well appreciated. Anymore comments and suggestions for my trip?

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by christianpfc View Post
    However that does not mean they are interested in Foreigners. In three months of living in Taiwan (Taipei) last year, I had a total of three different boys to my room. High quality (no money problems, good English, no space-time confusion), but quantity is not enough for me.
    I'd concur - Bangkok's Taiwanese contingent, like the Singaporeans and the Honkies, are looking for the "sticky rice" experience

Forum's veteran
    Liked

you name them honkies, I admire them for their rebellion against those mainland Chinese for whom keeping order is the main goal.
    But as for this mater, yes, they do seem to suffer from both FFF and BDS (fear for farang and big d..k syndrome)