Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Common sense and Ordinariness

Liked

Re: THAI: Economy Thai Airways have announced that from April 1 only 20kg bag allowance

Quote Originally Posted by frequent View Post
    Sadly that is not true. There's a large contingent of "frequent" haters who read my every post and "Like" every post made by others that's critical of me. I can only assume they are too lazy or too stupid to click on my Profile name and choose "Add to Ignore List":

Attachment 8821

Alternatively - and as a psychobabble aficionado you may appreciate this - they are masochists
    I am puzzled at your misuse of language- masochist for example. You sometimes seem bright. Though. Sometimes not.

2. User who gave Like to post:

lonelywombat (March 9th, 2019)

Banned
    Liked

Re: THAI: Economy Thai Airways have announced that from April 1 only 20kg bag allowance

Quote Originally Posted by kittyboy View Post
    I am puzzled at your misuse of language- masochist for example. You sometimes seem bright. Though. Sometimes not.
    Excellent news - my posts over the past few hours have entertained me and that's all that matters

Liked

Excellent news - my posts over the past few hours have entertained me and that's all that matters
    Most people view the world from their own perspective and have a hard time understanding or caring about the perspectives of others. So your comments put you right in the middle of all us other ordinary people.

Banned
    Liked

Most people view the world from their own perspective and have a hard time understanding or caring about the perspectives of others. So your comments put you right in the middle of all us other ordinary people.
    If you click on my profile name you'll be taken to my profile page where you will see a picture that will tell you everything you need to know about me

Liked

If you click on my profile name you'll be taken to my profile page where you will see a picture that will tell you everything you need to know about me
    You are right in the middle of all us ordinary people. What information must you tell me? We are all quite ordinary.

Banned
    Liked

You are right in the middle of all us ordinary people. What information must you tell me? We are all quite ordinary.
    I would describe myself as very ordinary rather than "quite" ordinary. After all, like you I'm a middle-aged sodomite whose interests lie in countries far away from the land of our youth looking for sex with much younger prostitutes. What could be more ordinary than that?

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: Common sense and Ordinariness

Excellent riposte Kittiboy. However you are banging your head against a brick wall (a very thick brick wall).
    Frequent is a rather sad friendless old man who lives in cyber land (neither Houston nor Bangkok). "I write for a few..."
    I no longer reply to his stupid taunts as i have better things to do. I reply now only to try and save you from his clutches.
    Gerefan 2
    aka "the Will maker"

9. 3 Users gave Like to post:

francois (March 10th, 2019), frequent (March 10th, 2019), kittyboy (March 10th, 2019)

Banned
    Liked

Re: Common sense and Ordinariness

Quote Originally Posted by gerefan2 View Post
    Frequent is a rather sad friendless old man who lives in cyber land (neither Houston nor Bangkok).
    No less an authority than lonelywombat says you are wrong, gerefan2
    Quote Originally Posted by lonelywombat View Post
    I know that teachers in Catholic schools are either in bed or up early to supervise boys in their communal showers.

Liked

Sadly that is not true. There's a large contingent of "frequent" haters who read my every post and "Like" every post made by others that's critical of me. I can only assume they are too lazy or too stupid to click on my Profile name and choose "Add to Ignore List":
    Great advice, but too lazy. I will just continue to Like the posts critical of you

12. 2 Users gave Like to post:

gerefan2 (March 10th, 2019), kittyboy (March 10th, 2019)

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by francois View Post
    Great advice, but too lazy. I will just continue to Like the posts critical of you
    How quite ordinary of you Francois - Kitty Litter will be so pleased