Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: Nice boys Night Club is up for sale

Liked

Re: Nice boys Night Club is up for sale

Visited tonight and Niceboys is really still THE bar in Sunee that keeps the area alive.

2. 4 Users gave Like to post:

christianpfc (April 5th, 2019), dab69 (March 25th, 2019), Manforallseasons (March 25th, 2019), splinter1949 (March 25th, 2019)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by frequent View Post
    I was going to reflect on the inability of certain posters to comprehend simple statements but then I reflected on who was posting - the well-known "I-never-read-a-newspaper-but-I-believe-everything-I-read-on-the-Internet" gerefan2
    Add to those who have never visited Thailand or Pattaya who rely on other peoples posts, to make their comments.
    Wombat : an Australian marsupial that eats,roots and leaves

4. 4 Users gave Like to post:

francois (March 28th, 2019), frequent (March 28th, 2019), gerefan2 (March 28th, 2019), sglad (March 29th, 2019)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Spot on lonely!

Forum's veteran Manforallseasons's Avatar
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by lonelywombat View Post
    Add to those who have never visited Thailand or Pattaya who rely on other peoples posts, to make their comments.
    Lonely, I do not read frequents posts but I do read yours and there is a distinct possibility that he and Scottish are one and the same. There is no way that Scottish could just walk away from this board and both have exactly the same demeanor.
    "In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king"

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Manforallseasons View Post
    Lonely, I do not read frequents posts but I do read yours and there is a distinct possibility that he and Scottish are one and the same. There is no way that Scottish could just walk away from this board and both have exactly the same demeanor.
    Holy fuck...and there's me often calling him a "wannabe Englishmen"...well well well.

Actually MFAS, if you look at Scottish-guy's profile you will see he hasn't walked at all. His last activity date was as recent as 25 March...was he just looking in?

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by gerefan2 View Post

Actually MFAS, if you look at Scottish-guy's profile you will see he hasn't walked at all. His last activity date was as recent as 25 March...was he just looking in?
    He may have been looking but not posting since December, 2018. I doubt that frequent and scottish-guy are the same same.

9. User who gave Like to post:

christianpfc (April 5th, 2019)

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Manforallseasons View Post
    Evidently the schools in Chicago are as needful of good logicians as here in Houston

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Wolzek View Post
    Visited tonight and Niceboys is really still THE bar in Sunee that keeps the area alive.
    How come? Do they offer free blood transfusions and resuscitation equipment?

Liked

It was indeed very busy and active when I made a one hour stop at the bar two evenings ago. Especially when two separate groups of young Thais (probably visitors to Pattaya), and the usual custom of opening a bottle of whisky and offering some to the boys.
    None of the dozen or so lads on stage could be described as fat, with only one having wide hips and full thighs like those seen on fecund women, that pear shaped proportion, whereas the rest of them have straight or v - shaped profiles.
    Now I'm beginning to understand the modus operandi. When you get a boy to sit with you and ask him to perform a 'chukwow', he's designated a 30 minute time frame to perform, and if he manages to come, his tip will be 300baht, but if he is not able to unload, he'll be made to return to the stage unless you buy him another drink and urge him to continue from where he was in the preceding time block. A 100 bath tip is accepted if he fails to cum the second time as he already benefitted from the two drinks. An Asian customer beside me bought a drink for a boy to sit with him, but he left without giving him any tip. Another old falang customer on my right drew out an envelope with different baht denominations to hand out appropriate tips to boys for a quick look at their crown jewels, and the one sitting with him.
    At around midnight a few plates of food arrived for the boys to replenish their spent calories and fluid loss. This time I saw a different set of boys on stage from the ones in January. I was expecting to inspect closely a lad who had his prepuce split in three making his cock look like a stalk with three petals. Alas he wasn't there. So was arsenal.

13. 2 Users gave Like to post:

christianpfc (April 5th, 2019), dab69 (March 30th, 2019)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by dinagam View Post
    Alas he wasn't there. So was arsenal.
    So was arsenal, what?

15. User who gave Like to post:

arsenal (March 30th, 2019)