Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 391011121314 LastLast

Thread: Zac and friends.

Liked

Re: Zac and friends.

I visited Nice Boys twice during my November/December trip and offed once. Departure from my more regular Sunee bar - Winner, which is well populated with twinks, which I favour.
    NB Tip for handling cocks 100. Several boys with mooks.
    I agree with Poshglasgow - Home bar - loved Cambodian boys.

2. User who gave Like to post:

poshglasgow (March 3rd, 2019)

Liked

Appendage 2.

A few bits and pieces.
    In 24 days I managed to off 12 new boys as well as enjoying the company of 7 old acquaintances. I was able to do this because I was mobile on a motirbike visiting BT, Jomtien, and Sunee at least twice most nights. The boys come and go throughout the evening.

Panorama has gone from full to empty in the blink of an eye so in my opinion it's not a going concern. However it retains excellent potential provided the investment numbers are realistic.

Nice Boys can be great fun after midnight when the boys have mostly come back and have had a few drinks. You'll also be able to negotiate a slight reduction in off fee and tip if you handle it properly. It helps if you know the boy well and have offed him before.
    "Hi ???, I can of you if you want but it's only a thousand" has never been refused at that time of night.
    I watched some farang go along the boys and suck each one for a while before giving 100 baht tip. You know what to expect when you walk in so don't get moralistic.
    Elsewhere a top of 100 baht has been mentioned to fondle cocks and really that's 5 times the accepted rate.

A small altercation between the boys outside a couple of bars was over before I arrived. Later that night (3am) I was riding past and saw T who I've been with many times.
    Powder blue T-shirt with a cigarette in his mouth, his black wavy hair blowing gently in the breeze he was just sat there leaning on his motorbike. Maybe somewhere there was a boy looking cooler, more stunning and hotter, but I doubt it.

I asked him about the trouble. He told me that it was nothing and that he'd stopped it before it escalated. And that was what he was doing, just sitting there to ensure that there would be no further trouble. I kissed him and told him what an amazing person he was and when I eventually write the T and I piece you'll see what I mean.

Got to love being stopped by the police for nightly breath testing although I was often simply waved through.

More if I think of anything.

4. User who gave Like to post:

Smiles (March 9th, 2019)

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by arsenal View Post
    I watched some farang go along the boys and suck each one for a while before giving 100 baht tip.
    Do the boys wash their cocks in between each customer? You know how important it is to wash your hands after touching your own cock - after urinating, for example. This practice seems frightfully unhygienic

6. User who gave Like to post:

dinagam (March 9th, 2019)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by frequent View Post
    Do the boys wash their cocks in between each customer? You know how important it is to wash your hands after touching your own cock - after urinating, for example. This practice seems frightfully unhygienic
    I find it interesting that so early in the morning you post about boys washing their cocks. I know that teachers in Catholic schools are either in bed or up early to supervise boys in their communal showers. Washing their cocks is a highlight of their[or your ]day
    Wombat : an Australian marsupial that eats,roots and leaves

8. User who gave Like to post:

gerefan2 (March 10th, 2019)

Liked

I have witnessed the boys in Nice boys washing their cocks in the sink next to the Ashtray/Urinal combo
    Buffalo me die! Send Money!

10. User who gave Like to post:

francois (March 9th, 2019)

Forum's veteran Manforallseasons's Avatar
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by colmx View Post
    I have witnessed the boys in Nice boys washing their cocks in the sink next to the Ashtray/Urinal combo
    Thank you for sharing that!
    "In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king"

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by colmx View Post
    That gives a whole new context to the Thai use of the word "smoking" for oral sex

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by lonelywombat View Post
    I find it interesting that so early in the morning you post about boys washing their cocks. I know that teachers in Catholic schools are either in bed or up early to supervise boys in their communal showers. Washing their cocks is a highlight of their[or your ]day
    Jealousy's a curse lonelywombat

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by frequent View Post
    Jealousy's a curse lonelywombat
    Never mind Freaky, I forgive you
    Wombat : an Australian marsupial that eats,roots and leaves

15. User who gave Like to post:

francois (March 11th, 2019)

Banned
    Liked