Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Zac and friends.

Banned
    Liked

Re: Zac and friends.

Quote Originally Posted by arsenal View Post
    Well my travelogue has been fun to write and the content covered awesome to do. 12 new boys plus 6 revisits, sometines twice is rather a good haul I think and each one pleased me in their own way.
    A most interesting set of posts, arsenal

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Agreed....different and differing perspectives on Pattaya are always welcome.

Liked

Appendage.

Swampy is now totally non smoking so have your last one before you go through the gate. Don Mung too for that matter.

Nice Boys remains my favourite go go bar of all time but it needs a bit of a polish. Stop the all night eating. I would have offed a few more from there if they hadn't been eating spicy food as you can taste and smell it. Also an improvement on the underwear would benefit the presentation of the product, which is great. A couple of stunning new boys appeared on my penultimate night. Real quality man boys from Chiang Mai plus a twink so captivatingly handsome that even the likes of myself and MFAS would be tempted. Get there early tonight as The Legendary Arsenal has a habit of filling places he recommends. Really he does.

Unlikely but anything else from me will appear here in this thread.

4. User who gave Like to post:

Manforallseasons (March 1st, 2019)

Banned
    Liked

Swampy is now totally non smoking so have your last one before you go through the gate. Don Mung too for that matter.
    Was your flight to Europe disrupted too?

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by frequent View Post
    A most interesting set of posts, arsenal
    Quote Originally Posted by Oliver2 View Post
    Agreed....different and differing perspectives on Pattaya are always welcome.
    I wholeheartedly agree. I have thoroughly enjoyed reading your reports, arsenal and especially liked looking at the attached photos. They succeeded in reminding me of what I am missing.

Liked

A couple of stunning new boys appeared on my penultimate night. Real quality man boys from Chiang Mai plus a twink so captivatingly handsome that even the likes of myself and MFAS would be tempted. Get there early tonight as The Legendary Arsenal has a habit of filling places he recommends. Really he does.
    Yes absolutely gorgeous new boys. I saw them a few nights ago when they were in the bar to just look and learn, before actually start working there. But by now they should be on stage in their underwear. I don't think they will have problems to find admirers.

Liked

Looking forward to seeing fellow Glaswegian, Zac, again next week. He's a great guy.

@Home is my favourite (non-Go-GO) bar in Pattaya. Some lovely Cambodian company in the bar.

Forum's veteran Manforallseasons's Avatar
    Liked

I went to NB tonight expecting to see some fresh meat......there was 1 new piece of unappealing rump!
    "In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king"

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Manforallseasons View Post
    I went to NB tonight expecting to see some fresh meat......there was 1 new piece of unappealing rump!
    Just be grateful there was no scrag end on the menu, Manforallseasons!

Liked

Dessert was the Thai classic of sticky rice with mango and coconut cream. Little to get wrong here and it was duly delicious.
    I had the one or other sticky rice with mango, let's say 1 out of 4, where the mango was not ripe; too firm and a bit sour taste.

My last full night in Pattaya and my two offs from Nice Boys felt as if I'd saved the best until last. Different in style and personality but for the two hours they were with me they both gave the impression that it was their only ambition to make me happy.
    Boy number two insisted I thank him and tell him how wonderful he was in front of Bir. Which I gladly did and stole a couple of free kisses for the trouble.
    Would you share their numbers or other information to recognize them? Either here or in PM. There are some I would take, but over the years, all I had sit for audition didn't give any sexual vibes, so I resisted the temptation to off them and probably saved a lot of money (meaning, I assume the sex would not have been worth the money). But with recommendation, I would try!